Dear “fan”,

We don’t give a shit.

Thank you,
The UFC

Dear “fan”,

We don’t give a shit.

Thank you,
The UFC
If there is one thing the ufc DOES give a shit about it’s the paying customers and sold ppv’s. That’s the only thing the ufc gives a shit about. There are thousand who think like me.

it’s a free weekend for me, no work this time, and it’s been a few weekends without an ufc event, so I’m looking forward to enjoy myself this Saturday. The main event is obviously a great fight. But I’m sorry, I can’t and I won’t pay for this horrendous card with 50% wmma sparring matches and a co Main that nobody in this world wants to see.

Sorry ufc, I ain’t paying for this. If you want my hard earned money give me a good all around card.
Same here, it’ll be a combo of foot of snow, blizzard winds and subzero temps in MN but UFC did a poor job of building the card. I’m not coughing $50 for the main event.

Do you even training MMA boxing or kick boxing. Conor and Cowboy have great stand up fighting style you could learn a lot especially from Conor from 2014 -15 with his pressure and mixing kicks when attacking

What kind of weird argument is that? I am pretty sure I can learn something from any single fight on that card, but that is besides the point. By this logic, I'd be better off watching footage of old fights rather than live events.

UFC 177, I realise it was due to injuries but it had Joe Soto in the main event and Danny Castillo in the co-main.

What kind of weird argument is that? I am pretty sure I can learn something from any single fight on that card, but that is besides the point. By this logic, I'd be better off watching footage of old fights rather than live events.
Old fighters was on steroids, if you are natural you can not be like them

I'll probably still buy it but I won't be happy about it and I think at the end of the day that means more to the UFC than money ever could.

it’s a free weekend for me, no work this time, and it’s been a few weekends without an ufc event, so I’m looking forward to enjoy myself this Saturday. The main event is obviously a great fight. But I’m sorry, I can’t and I won’t pay for this horrendous card with 50% wmma sparring matches and a co Main that nobody in this world wants to see.

Sorry ufc, I ain’t paying for this. If you want my hard earned money give me a good all around card.

Exactly. Terrible card. That's one thing that Conor's always benefited from, his cards are usually stacked with great fights. Just the main event alone isn't worth a buy at all, I'm streaming illegally.

If there is one thing the ufc DOES give a shit about it’s the paying customers and sold ppv’s. That’s the only thing the ufc gives a shit about. There are thousand who think like me.

I hear ya, bro. I was just being a Sherdick.
I’m never buying any PPV again as long as they’re on ESPN+.

it's not a good card but not bad. I'd rather watch this than Israel/Romero or Cejudo/Aldo

...I'd rather watch this than Israel/Romero or Cejudo/Aldo
giphy.gif

I'm probably not either and that is somewhat uncommon for me. I'm just not into the Cono/Cowboy event and literally nothing else on the card is worth my time and money. Now had it been Conor/Gaethje I would have been on that even with the rest of the card not being any good.

For a PPV, thats coming right after a price increase yeah it's a pretty bad card. Especially when you consider the main even is a guy who hasn't won a fight in 3 years, vs a guy who's lost to almost anyone of note they've fought in those 3 years. It's a fun fight no doubt, but it's a complete smoke and mirror show that this fight is at all a "big deal".

I'm kinda looking forward to Sodiq/Fili. That's definitely an underrated matchup. Didn't realize it was on the pre-lims on ESPN.

Overall it's not good. It's just got the main event, Pettis, and Oleinik. I'm never interested in what the PPV numbers are, but I'm curious to see what this one will do being that the only sellable fight is the main event.

Back