Is UFC 246 the LEAST stacked ppv ever?

youllneverwalkalone

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Allright, "ever" might be a stretch but really I am having trouble thinking of a recent card I cared less about than this one. I am not even excited for the main event tbh.

FN 166 and UFC 247 look amazing in comparison.

Thoughts?

According to the UFC promo it’s a stacked card

Other than the main event, it is probably in the top 5 of the worst PPV ever. But who cares the GOAT is back !!!!
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

The main event isn't that great either tbh.

Personally I really like some of the fighters on the card, like I love watching Alexi Olynyk. I think he’s a real gem. And harqpurst is one of my favorite rising stars. Pettis is always an entertaining guy. I get why most people don’t like it though. It certainly could be better

Some good fights but far too much WMMA on the card
4 of them thangs

Allright, "ever" might be a stretch but really I am having trouble thinking of a recent card I cared less about than this one. I am not even excited for the main event tbh.

FN 166 and UFC 247 look amazing in comparison.

Thoughts?
Do you even training MMA boxing or kick boxing. Conor and Cowboy have great stand up fighting style you could learn a lot especially from Conor from 2014 -15 with his pressure and mixing kicks when attacking

No, it was UFC 133.

Conor is the stack
It's a massive card for one reason only {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Holly Holm is always a snooze fest. Pretty much just spams the same attack over and over but nothing happens.

UFC 147 and UFC 149 was horrendous, that is up there with them though. UFC 122 was garbage too

Any pride card during their last two years of existence puts thus ufc card lineup to complete shame. It's not even close.

Garbage card top to bottom, two Wmma 'fights' on the PPV and a squash match main event to make Conor relevant again

<bball1>

The UFC thinks they can sell this card on McGregor alone. Can they?? We will find out Saturday. Not sure if I am going to buy it or not. I hate to miss any UFC show, and lots of times the fights with guys few people know, turn out to be some of the best. Fight night decision for me.:confused:

it’s a free weekend for me, no work this time, and it’s been a few weekends without an ufc event, so I’m looking forward to enjoy myself this Saturday. The main event is obviously a great fight. But I’m sorry, I can’t and I won’t pay for this horrendous card with 50% wmma sparring matches and a co Main that nobody in this world wants to see.

Sorry ufc, I ain’t paying for this. If you want my hard earned money give me a good all around card.

Thanks for letting us know. We were just wondering if you would buy it or not.

Back