Is Tyrone the most athletic guy in WW History?

GSP has more explosive takedowns but Woodley looks faster overall and has way more power.

GSP usually just fights at range and jabs and kicks to setup his takedowns. You would never see Lawler get KTFO by GSP like you did yesterday.
I wouldn't say "never" in MMA.

I mean, is it fair to compare Woodly's "prime" to GSP's last fight? Let's see how Woodly looks in a few years.

I guess Woodley wins then. :D

He's 34 right now and KO'd Lawler in 2 minutes while GSP fought Hendricks when he was 32.

I wouldn't say "never" in MMA.

lol how much money would you bet on GSP knocking Lawler out cold in the first 2 minutes?

Hes jus as explosive and fast as GSP but has more power and less cardio. If he can improve his cardio he can hold that belt for a while

Tyron is stronger, obviously has way more punching power, has a bit more explosiveness... Gsp is less stiff with more stamina..

Tyron is like an NFL Running Back wearing ufc gloves.

Imagine if NFL guys trained and fough UFC. Brock and Brendan Schaub played as many NFL games as I have, those guys would Murk dudes.

Like Johnnie Morton.

So does this men the Tyron Woodley GOAT War Wagon is in full effect?

GSP has more explosive takedowns but Woodley looks faster overall and has way more power.

GSP usually just fights at range and jabs and kicks to setup his takedowns. You would never see Lawler get KTFO by GSP like you did yesterday.
And you would never see Woodley land that punch against GSP.

GSP more explosive takedowns.

And better looking

I guess Woodley wins then. :D

He's 34 right now and KO'd Lawler in 2 minutes while GSP fought Hendricks when he was 32.

lol how much money would you bet on GSP knocking Lawler out cold in the first 2 minutes?
Styles make fights

You ever going to learn that?

"""Is Tyrone the most athletic guy in WWHistory?""

Is Roy " Big Belly" Nelson the fattest guy ever in the HW division??

Sounds like a nice title for a new thread right?

Anthony Johnson
his fight night weight has to be tops

8785075.jpg

Tyron is stronger, obviously has way more punching power, has a bit more explosiveness... Gsp is less stiff with more stamina..

Tyron is like an NFL Running Back wearing ufc gloves.

Imagine if NFL guys trained and fough UFC. Brock and Brendan Schaub played as many NFL games as I have, those guys would Murk dudes.

You mean guys like Johnnie Morton?

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Johnnie-Morton-21783

.... He also got busted for steroids too.. Just like every single NFL player would if they tried fighting in the UFC.

Good question.

But he and GSP are freaks.

Not sure how athletic Wonderboy is, but he certainly has explosiveness and balance.

Oh my god I just watched the fight for the first time!

2 things:

Lawler looks like a shriveled raisin of his former physique.

Woodley, well . . . you know what I'm going to say.

Back