Is Tyron Woodley the biggest cry baby of all time?

Tyron is a piece of shit race baiting cry baby.He even tried that shit with Usman telling him to check his skin color.

Everyday we get these I hate Woodley circlejerk posts on this site.....people love hating Woodley and most know why lol

Tyron is a great fighter and seems like an overall good dude, but his complaining can be irrational. This is prize fighting. If you can't draw a crowd you're not going to get special treatment. On top of that he has tried to pull the race card, which in this day and age can be very tiresome behavior, especially coming from a rich athlete that is very genetically gifted.

If you are alluding to people hating on him because he's black then you have a lot of growing up to do. People hate him because of what I previously mentioned. White people don't care if anybody is black anymore. If I misconstrued your post then ignore the prior two sentences.

Last edited:
Woodley vs GSP at 165 catchweight once he's longer WW champ. "Legacy fight"

Trust me it will happen in the next 3 years.

Cos most people done really respect what he's done. He's sent back the best the division has to offer and has a fantastic resume - maybe two/three away from snagging that #2 GOAT WW position. Doesn't help that Dana shits on him too and for bs reasons.

He gets flack as a black man who talks about racism and shit when he's likely seen a shit ton of it growing up in Fergerson. By all accounts he seems a stand up, intelligent guy who loves his family and fights well. I'm not saying every Woodley hater is racist but there are plenty who are

Edit - the strategy things - his opponents dont exactly wanna engage either at times so it goes both ways
You have to remember on sherdog if a black fighter speaks up about racism happening In the sport or racism happening in their pe
personal life they get called a racist wHo uses the race card by a bunch of out of touch white guys on this site wHo do little to hide their own racist mind sets.....that’s sherdog for you lol

Last edited:
You have to remember on sherdog if a black fighter speaks up about racism happening In the sport or racism happening in their pe
personal life they get called a racist wHo uses the race card by a bunch of out of touch white guys on site wHo do little to hide their racist mind sets.....that’s sherdog for you lol

Because it's nonsense. How come Mike Tyson and Michael Jordan are worshiped by whites if there is ANY racism involved?

A620D925-615B-4E49-AD85-1447657502CE.jpeg
Because it's nonsense. How come Mike Tyson and Michael Jordan are worshiped by whites if there is ANY racism involved?
Because they spoke out about racism.....it’s simple Michael Jordan said it best why he never spoke on social issues in his community which he regretted saying....don’t be daft

I love how offended Sherdog gets when people of color talk about racism. Bunch of triggered fucks lmao

Still too dumb to understand when all you do is bring up race baiting from hour long interviews like the first one, or 30 minute long ones in this one, you're doing the same thing. You fixate on the discussions around race because you're a sensitive race baiter

Tyron is a piece of shit race baiting cry baby.He even tried that shit with Usman telling him to check his skin color.

qskbGeal.png

you cry about race and Tyron infinitely more than Tyron does about anything

qskbGeal.png

That's comments to someone else's thread and most are the same thread dumbass..It's funny you come running anytime something is brought up about race no matter what it is.I could take a pic of all your comments..Lame lmao.Everytime Tyron opens his mouth it's about race.

personal life they get called a racist wHo uses the race card by a bunch of out of touch white guys on site wHo do little to hide their racist mind sets.....that’s sherdog for you lol
I don't think all or even most are racist really (unless they frequent the war room lol) but they don't know what it's like to face systemic racism/discrimination.

I don't think all or even most are racist really (unless they frequent the war room lol) but they don't know what it's like to face systemic racism/discrimination.
Yeah than when a black person tries to educate them their called racist......the classic I what you are but what am I argument lol

View attachment 504549
Because they spoke out about racism.....it’s simple Michael Jordan said it best why he never spoke on social issues in his community which he regretted saying....don’t be daft

I don't even understand what that means. Oh so Mike Tyson was also a great public speaker, or did they love him because he was a crowd pleaser??

qskbGeal.png

I’m pretty surea a person with a confederate flag in his profile pic isn’t the best person to talk to about race relations lol

Last edited:
Andy Wang #1 p4p crybaby.

I don't even understand what that means. Oh so Mike Tyson was also a great public speaker, or did they love him because he was a crowd pleaser??
People love Tyson who was a big dumb anima who didn’t talk about race issues he just fought and kept winning ...than they hated him when he went to prison and became Muslim ......than loved him again years later when stared making fun of himself and started being in movies and tv comedies.....I noticed you missed the point I made about Jordan but ok have a good day

I’m pretty surea a person with a confederate flag in his profile pic isn’t the best person to talk to about race relations lol
Yeah you got me.I must be racist because that flag is in the back ground of the pic..Okay Lmfao.

Not only did he play the race card, he thinks he doesn't get any credit beating Stephen Thompson.

"Took me months and a fortune bringing all these fucking crazy TaeKwondo, Raymond Daniels (to spar),"..<45><45><45>

LMAO!!!!!

How the fuck can you complain like this? Is he historic? We've never had this before???

colby a bigger one.

Back