Is Tyron Woodley the biggest cry baby of all time?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not only did he play the race card, he thinks he doesn't get any credit beating Stephen Thompson.

"Took me months and a fortune bringing all these fucking crazy TaeKwondo, Raymond Daniels (to spar),"..<45><45><45>

LMAO!!!!!

How the fuck can you complain like this? Is he historic? We've never had this before???

You’re quickly becoming one of the biggest crybabies on this site, bud.

You upset wonderbread got beat??

Nah Yoel fans have been crying since June over a close fight. 7 months of salty tears.

Were does he get this idea that nobody respects him? The only thing people are complaining about is his strategy.

are you kidding me he is the most unnecessarily shit on champ of all time on this site.

Let's be real here if he's the biggest crybaby of all time , I don't even know what you are...
Not anything near a man anyway.

are you kidding me he is the most unnecessarily shit on champ of all time on this site.

They hate the fact that he is passive in his fights, like Mayweahter. I rarely see people claiming that he is underrated and somehow not legitimate.

If he would allow one week to go by without ranting on a podcast about how whitey is holding him back and he's never been given any fair treatment (title shot, Fox panelist job?) perhaps people would view him in a different light .

That said, as a fighter he's about as world class as they come. I don't listen to podcasts or MMA media interviews, so I'm fairly indifferent, but every time I read excerpts from one of his rants here, it is a bit cringe inducing.

giphy.gif

Twood is the man, you the whiny bitch

Who is more pathetic, the athlete who gets paid millions and complains, or the sherbro who complains about the the athlete who gets paid millions and complains?
tenor.gif

Wow some angry people in here. All the Woodley lovers are online cos there is a big group of haters too.

A lot of butthurt in this thread. No surprise that Tyron's fans cry as much as he does. He didn't get the nickname Cryron for no reason!

If he would allow one week to go by without ranting on a podcast about how whitey is holding him back and he's never been given any fair treatment (title shot, Fox panelist job?) perhaps people would view him in a different light .

That said, as a fighter he's about as world class as they come. I don't listen to podcasts or MMA media interviews, so I'm fairly indifferent, but every time I read excerpts from one of his rants here, it is a bit cringe inducing.
This

Back