is tyron still hated on here?

Ive never forgiven him for being out hustled on the feet by Jake Shields

He gets less heat since he toned down the race-baiting crap.
He never did. Only racists interpreted that way. Its like when you call a white person a racist and they bring up the 2 negro's they've ever met in their life. Same fucking shit. But we are on sherdog. And they allow racism, because its hardly on any other forum except here. People are shit.

I don't care about what a fighter says or does (as long as it's not cheating or criminal). If he wants to have an opinion, I say let him. If he wants to put out a statement to the world....let him. If that is how he feels. Who am I to censor him, or hate him for it? Conor talks about teabagging people for crying out loud. lol I don't want to hear that!! I don't hate him for it though.

Bernard Hopkins said he'll never lose to a white boy to Joe Calzaghe. I wasn't bothered by that, and neither was Joe. Joe won the fight by the way, and I still am a fan of Hopkins the fighter because he's a legend.

It was annoying when he cried about being called 'well spoken' and tried to turn it into a race thing. Athletes have always been known as meathead jocks, so it is surprising when one is well spoken. There was no need for him to cry racism there.

Other than that, the emergence of Colby Cheese has made Woodley much more likeable. I'm hoping he beats Till so he can shut up Colby.
GSP is the most well-spoken despite not knowing english that well. I love trying to understand him because listening to his MMA insight is like gold nuggets. That arguement with Diaz on the phone is fucking legendary

You're probably a fan of this too huh?

UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif

Also, what happened to Nate's career after that fight, surely, with a KO like that you'd think he'd be riding some momentum right? Oh shit! He would go on to lose 9 of his 12 fights wow.

It's almost as if him KO'ing Tyron Woodley is the highlight of his career, while Tyron rebounded and did better.

tenor.gif
Lets not forget right before that Nate got kicked out of the UFC after failed PEDS tests. Anyone who shows this gif has to love all the PED abusers. Unfortunately the ones who post this bullshit are the same ones who think "chael says it like it is", "Brocks gonna bring in ppv vs Cormier", and "God bless the H-Bomb Hendo landed on Bisping". Sites fucking trash and full of scum. In the same breath we have highly rated posters who love "Lord Chael" and despise Anderson and Jones. So by my theory, if you abuse peds and you're fucking trash, its okay. If you get busted for PEDs and you beat the fuck out of everyone you dont deserve a benefit of the doubt or even to live anymore. Fucking Sherdong.

He gets a lot of hate because his last 2 opponents were boring fighters and now he’s fighting another boring fighter (Till)

I'm sorry, did you say 3 minutes? I must have slept through those minutes, or been taking a piss, as I drawing a complete blank on what it is you are referring to. CryRun Wouldbe is in for a long night against Till me thinks.
That 2 minute instance in the first WB fight where WB displayed the strongest neck in the history of man when he survived that guillotine, and the end of the 2nd fight where WB got dropped.

Aside from the 3 minutes from those scenarios, its been snoozeville.

That 2 minute instance in the first WB fight where WB displayed the strongest neck in the history of man when he survived that guillotine, and the end of the 2nd fight where WB got dropped.

Aside from the 3 minutes from those scenarios, its been snoozeville.
LMAO, thanks Bro for reminding me. Those moments are so easily lost in Inferior-ville.

<Goldie11>

LMAO, thanks Bro for reminding me. Those moments are so easily lost in Inferior-ville.

<Goldie11>
It’s a sad thing when the only reason I remember that, is for Wonderboy’s dexterity haha

“Tyquill” is worse than “Cogar”

The ironic part is the most boring fighter in the division gave him the nickname. Now it’s mostly just parroted by incel Colby fans.

probably the most boring champ ever

they still have to use the lawler KO for his promo videos because he hasn't done anything in his last 75 minutes of fighting

No poll?

I like Woodley

He's a cancer to watch don't get me wrong but I love how anti establishment he is
And I LOVE that he openly said he ain't fighting Usman regardless
Hope he sticks to that

He is not hated, just unlikeable. His last two fights were stinkers, and he tends to gripe a lot. Nobody likes boring fighters that complain all the time. It's been a while since he fought or victimized himself, so people are mostly just meh.

This is really an anti Till thread........ Isn't it TS.......<Lmaoo>

Tyron Woodley is best welterweight of all time

I think he`s an alright dude as long as he doesnt play race card and bitch all the time.

Only retards, racists and those that say he's boring so more than three quarters of sherdog.

Back