is tyron still hated on here?

He would have so much more in this sport if he fought aggressively. Even if it lead to a loss or two.

Depends what you want from the sport. Aside from the brutal Nate KO, he is keeping his brain cells and is one of the best.

No matter how many post fight bonus's Gaethje gets I'd rather be T-Wood.

They are both fathers too, i'd much rather my dad be T-Wood even if it means we can't afford a horse and fake snow at my super sweet 16th birthday party.

You're probably a fan of this too huh?

UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif

Also, what happened to Nate's career after that fight, surely, with a KO like that you'd think he'd be riding some momentum right? Oh shit! He would go on to lose 9 of his 12 fights wow.

It's almost as if him KO'ing Tyron Woodley is the highlight of his career, while Tyron rebounded and did better.

tenor.gif

It sounds like that post upset you a fair bit. I was just answering the OP's question honestly. My apologies for that.

<Fedor23>

ppl hate him for being the most complete champion in UFC history

He did a radio interview and was really down to earth and a fun personality. Best part was him talking about his favorite fight, which happened to be the Nate one. He's got potential to be in some great fights, sucks he needs to be pressured to bring it out.

I think he's a great fighter but I'd cheer for anyone in the WW top 10 that's fighting him except Till and Ponzinibbio. I also love seeing Tyron get KO'd by Nate.

1rlPc_medium.gif

If that means I deserve that face then so be it.

<Fedor23>

it's one of my favorite KO's of all time but also nate had been fighting for 13 years and twood only 3

plus nate was a huge juicer and twood all natty

It was annoying when he cried about being called 'well spoken' and tried to turn it into a race thing. Athletes have always been known as meathead jocks, so it is surprising when one is well spoken. There was no need for him to cry racism there.

Other than that, the emergence of Colby Cheese has made Woodley much more likeable. I'm hoping he beats Till so he can shut up Colby.

You're triggered by an honest post but I apologize again. You win dude. Cheers.

Jumping to conclusions seems to be a specialty of yours there Sherdog Homes. I'm not triggered, just responding.

I just responding with a question, I'm about as "Triggered" as you are sensitive to being called out by your crap.

All I did was respond with a question, a gif, and some statistics, if you can't handle some snark, that's not my problem, that's something for you to look at.

it's one of my favorite KO's of all time but also nate had been fighting for 13 years and twood only 3

plus nate was a huge juicer and twood all natty

Nate definitely liked the juice. It was an unfortunate moment for TWood.

Don't hate him, but that racist crap...

And going as far as: "Kimbo had great cardio, but people criticized it cause he's black."

I hate Woodley but i am a fan until he beats Till. Then i'm back to hating him

Yeah, he's hated. He's had a combined 3 minutes of excitement across 3 title defenses.
I'm sorry, did you say 3 minutes? I must have slept through those minutes, or been taking a piss, as I drawing a complete blank on what it is you are referring to. CryRun Wouldbe is in for a long night against Till me thinks.

Back