1. Guest, The MS Paint Shoop Thread v5 is up! Red Block» | Blue Block»

is twinsboxing.com.hk legit?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by shincheckin, Aug 29, 2018.

1. shincheckin Black Belt

Has anyone ordered from these guys before? is it legit or a bunch of cheap chinese knock offs? I find it unusual that a Twins website sells not only twins gear, but all the major thai brands made. raja, top king, yokkao, thaismai, so on and so forth, these guys literally carry everything.

http://twinsboxing.com.hk/Default.aspx

if the site is not legit, can someone help me find a source for these twins thai pads?

http://twinsboxing.com.hk/Product.a...d=7&productid=8137&IsNewArrival=N&pageindex=1

2. Woldog твоя мама гей

Twins are cheap enough already? Would there even be money in making fake Twins gloves when they're already on the mid tier for price.

3. shincheckin Black Belt

not sure where your going with this but my reason for wanting to buy from them is not the price.

4. Custommade350 Banned Banned

5. brucelee The King of Nunchaku

I guess you are from Hongkong? Why don't you visit their store in Mong Kok?
    If you are not from HK and never been there then Mong Kok was a huge marketplace for cheap and mostly fake merchandise. It has changed a bit over the past decade and brand name stores settle on the main streets as well. Together with shipping and duties the package to US will cost you a lot more and may take pretty long. For 10 bucks more you get originals from Fighters Inc or other stores within a few days.

6. Woldog твоя мама гей

I'm not talking about the price. I'm more wondering why anyone would bother making fake Twins when legitimate Twins aren't exactly expensive, if price isn't an issue why not just buy them direct from Twins?

7. shincheckin Black Belt

if you can make gloves for $10 and sell them for $60, its still worthwhile to make fake ones.

you cant buy directly from twins https://www.twinsspecial.com/index.php

as for the http://www.twinsfightgear.com/ page, I am not sure if its twins directly or a reseller, either way, they have a limited selection, they do not carry the pads I want. Twins makes many more products then you can choose from on that site.

This is why I asked if the twinshk is legit as its the only place I can find those pads and if not, if someone knew of another source to get them.

8. shincheckin Black Belt

thanks dude, i saw those yellow ones, and the orange ones, that is their older version of the thai pad I want, its similar, but they improved the forearm pad on the newer version.

9. shincheckin Black Belt

no im from the US, the twinshk site is the only place I can find the specific pads I want. Fighters inc doesnt have them either but Im familiar with fighters inc, they carry alot of top ten.

10. steel lights White Belt

speaking of legitimacy of twins, are these twins from 2013 legit?
    appreciate the read

11. horc00 Brown Belt

There absolutely is. When you already have a factory making cheap gloves, it really doesn't take much effort to print on the Twins logo and sell it for a tad bit more profit than what you're making off your current unbranded model.

edit: I just saw Twins branded gloves on taobao (alibaba) selling for below US$10.

12. horc00 Brown Belt

They're definitely legit. But they aren't exactly cheap. If you're based outside of HK, why not just order direct from Thailand?

13. Woldog твоя мама гей

My point being more to the effect that why bother buying fakes when you can buy the legitimate glove from Twins for an already cheap price.

14. shincheckin Black Belt

How do you know their legit? Have you ordered from them before?

Regarding buying direct, see my quote below.

15. shincheckin Black Belt

Not sure if you were talking to me with this one or not, I would agree that buying twins gloves from the twinsspecial makes more sense. But since like I already mentioned, they have a very limited selection, and do not carry the pads I want. Their website is not an option.

16. shincheckin Black Belt

exactly, and china is now producing top quality stuff (hayabusa) so it is not hard to make a top quality product and slap a twins logo on it, and China is king of counterfeits. and your taobao is a perfect example, of fake shit coming from china.

17. shincheckin Black Belt

im not sure, your best bet is to contact twins directly.

18. horc00 Brown Belt

You could try your luck enquiring with some of the sellers based out of Thailand. They might not have the item you want listed on their website, but they have direct contacts with the factory and can probably get it for you anyway.

19. shincheckin Black Belt

not a bad idea, twinsspecial.com has their older version of the pad I want, but not their new one, its got a better forearm pad. I cant remember where else I saw them, but i have seen them floating around online, but twinshk is the only place I can seem to find them now.

20. Woldog твоя мама гей

I was referring to the poster I quoted, not you.