Opinion Is Trump really that bad as a President?

He did some great things but as a leader he was complete trash

He was a very polarizing president. Many shitty tweets and crazy moments. I didn't like that.

But besides of that, his political agenda was excellent. This is why I supported him.

You know someone is that bad when freaking Biden is the lesser evil.

An entire panic stricken and sleep deprived world breathed a collective sigh of relief when some 5 million person bum fuck state famous for cheese flipped blue. What does that tell you?

That's the power of propaganda.

Shit, I just saw a Vice commercial where they are insinuating that Trump is mentally ill and is potentially going to launch nukes before he leaves office in a fit of rage.

If we die we die..
I regret NOTHING!

I think that when the dust is settled after years and years, Trump wil be recognized as a good president. Not by his persona but by things he achieved, like being a great opponent for china, Iran, on speaking terms with Korea, Russia, Israel and the middle east. Trump no war policy. He is a loudmouth but nog war lord, more a peacekeeper with is foreign policy.

Obama had swag but his foreign policy made IS possible and all the refugees that came to Europe in 2015 with all the terror attacks with them (Paris, Brussels, Manchester, Nice etc) . If think Biden will do the same en will invade some country "to bring democracy" and that country goes back to the Middle Ages and people will fled to Europe. But hey, MSM says Trump = bad, let's evaluate this over 10 years or so. Just like Ronald Reagan.

Back