Opinion Is Trump really that bad as a President?

We can finally get some common sense gun control now that Biden will be in office. And yes, we WILL take away your assault rifles and large magazines while the rest of the country points at you and laugh.
Completely retarded take. There's no such thing as common sense gun control.

He is hit or miss. I like his stances on foreign policy, trade and economy and those are what are important to me.

Sorry for the ignorance, not an American, and I really don't keep up and really dislike politics, but it seems there's a lot of people celebrating on social media like it's a new beginning now that Trump will step down. How come?

The guy started an anti-mask movement during a pandemic. That alone should disqualify him from the job.

In a couple years that’ll change...
No it won’t.
So long as your proud boys stay stood back and stood down in whatever red state you are that should have all of its electoral college eliminated due to lack of actual college education.

We had genuinely dangerous madmen like Nixon, Kissinger, Cheney, Bolton and Hilary Clinton running around trying to murder every brown person on the planet, but we managed to bounce back. Trump wasn’t on their level. He was a fat, broken embarrassment. In 2 months no one will even remember him.

Imagine a guy, coming up with demeaning nicknames for all of his detractors. And then having that same guy work to divide the country, not listening to his own experts because he thinks he knows it all. If you knew a person like this, you would disown them.

No it won’t.

lol... y’all thought Bush had some gaffs during speeches...

Biden supporters are going to need to double their Xanax prescriptions due to him having to give daily press updates.

He can’t put a lid on a his day at 9am anymore come Jan 20... lol.

Personally I can’t wait.

He is. He’s a narcissistic megalomaniac. I wish we had another candidate better than Biden but rather him than a racist sexist fuck.
Biden has said many racist things in addition to all of his suspect behavior around kids. Let's see what Kamala has to say about Biden

lol... y’all thought Bush had some gaffs during speeches...

Biden supporters are going to need to double their Xanax prescriptions due to him having to give daily press updates.

He can’t put a lid on a his day at 9am anymore come Jan 20... lol.

Personally I can’t wait.
If he does win this after the court case it sure will be fun watching this train come off the tracks. This is a train wreck. I'll have plenty of popcorn ready in January.

Not at all. People just hate him because he says stupid shit on twitter. The economy was doing great to Covid. I wish the guy had a handler who monitored his twitter post. No president should have open access to post shit online.

One term, impeached, lost the popular vote twice, bumbled the pandemic response. These are pretty objective indications of being really bad. Not to mention the state the country was in before vs after him and his constant buffoonish behavior that wouldn’t be acceptable from a high school principal let alone the president of the US. He’ll likely go down as the worst president of all time.

Back