Is trump going to be putin bitch or it's going to be a equal partnership?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A lot of discussion has been made about the Russia-US partnership under Donald trump, very big things on the line, like syria and the whole middle east , eastern European countries putin wants to invade (ukraine) as a example. The nuclear deal. What part of the cake US gets? Looks like putin is gaining more from this.

Trump, the jackass who believes wrestling is real, will benefit personally but America will suffer.

I doubt very much it will be a partnership. That's election campaign fear-mongering.

They are both equally Alpha, I think it will be an equal partnership, its the start of a beautiful friendship.

A lot of discussion has been made about the Russia-US partnership under Donald trump, very big things on the line, like syria and the whole middle east , eastern European countries putin wants to invade (ukraine) as a example. The nuclear deal. What part of the cake US gets? Looks like putin is gaining more from this.

How is the Don letting Ruskis blow their wallets on blowing up musliums and the shit hole ME him being Putins bitch ?

Ukraine lol none really give a shit about that hell hole. Nothing better for Uncle Sam then Ruskis getting bogged down in there for decades to come.

Obama was Putin's little bish.

vlad-and-the-little-boy-220x220.jpg

i dont think theyll even have a partnership, just a "lets stop pointing guns at each other" agreement

They are both equally Alpha, I think it will be an equal partnership, its the start of a beautiful friendship.
Lol @ Trump being equally alpha as Putin. Putin is a POS but he's also a sharp political animal who clawed his way to the top of a more ruthless ecosystem whereas as Trump happened to have the right media skills at the right time(plus wealth he inherited from his dad).

On the alpha scale Trump is like a 6 and Putin is an 9.

Back