International Is Trump flirting with Iran, because he thinks Bibi is going to lose?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by VivaRevolution, Sep 13, 2019.

1. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Whoopin' Belt Platinum Member

Benjamin Netanyahu's campaign has an air of desperation as Israeli election polls tighten

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/13/middleeast/israel-election-kiley-intl/index.html

So what do you guys think?

Is Trump now willing to offer this 15 billion dollar loan to Iran, because he thinks Nutty Nety is about to lose?

I'm leaning towards yes.

I think we have seen a number of signs pointing to the money being bet on Nutty Nety losing.

Discuss........

2. andnowweknow

andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand Double Yellow Card

I'm all for deep thinkers, I was a huge backer of Leo as he tried to fuck Cameron in Gangs of New York...but this is deey retarded.

[​IMG]

AgonyandIrony and 7437 like this.
  3. VivaRevolution

You say this, but if Nutty Nety loses, doesn't that mean a PM in Israel that is for making a deal with Iran?

Wouldn't that kind of leave Trump on a island by himself?

4. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Red Belt

Where's that thread full of dogs?

5. Ophydian

Ophydian Yellow Card Yellow Card

I don’t get it. So he loses and Trump jumps head first into a pile of shit? Trump went full retard with Isreal.

6. andnowweknow

andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand Double Yellow Card

Trump draws on fucking weather maps to cover up non issue mistakes of the tongue...on the fly. Do you really still entertain he or anyone around him is playing some complicated 4D chess?

TheTimeIsNotNow and 7437 like this.
  7. VivaRevolution

Nutty Nety was the main architect of withdrawing from the Iran deal. He opposed it from the start, and threw a fit with Obama when it passed.

If he goes, why would Trump pursue this path? What benefit does he gain by carrying this policy by himself?

8. VivaRevolution

This is more checkers than even chess, nevermind 4-d chess.

Trump wants historic deals under his presidency. If we get a dove in Israel, what better opportunity then here.

9. JamesRussler

JamesRussler You can call me Jimmy

Either way, I’m sure he will get bad publicity for this. We should just be out of the Middle East entirely.

Fazz likes this.
  10. Ophydian

Ophydian Yellow Card Yellow Card

Hmmmm. It doesn’t bother Trump to switch positions. If I look at recent events surrounding Bolton ouster. I’d assume Bolton being a seasoned Washington guy figured he could guide the President and learned quickly that Trump will Trump when it’s Trump. So who at the time of the Iran withdraw was his Middle East advisor? Kushner? I wonder if Kushner lead the charge to get of the deal to appease his masters (Saudi/Israel) and used Trump ego to get it done. The Russians benefit as well as Turkey has been forced to import oil from them. Which this helps Russia out after they started to lose massive money due to lower oil prices. The now supply 23m barrel a day from practically nothing.

11. My2Cents

My2Cents Brown Belt

There is money to be made there (for himself and not the country ofc) so he basically says fuck you. And yet you love him.