Is Tony vs Conor for an interim the way to go ?

How in holy fuck does Conor deserve to fight for the interim belt when he just got finished by Khabib? Poirier has finished Alvarez, Pettis and Gaethje in the last year.
Poirier vs Tony is the interim belt fight. Conor can fight Cowboy or Nate. IMHO.

Because this is #1. Business
#2. Entertainment then #3. Sport.

Conor is #1 and #2

Why not give Conor and Tony titles then make a super title unification bout? Maybe at 157lbs so they also move up in weight.

anything to keep the division moving, but i dont htink conor takes that fight

Conor can defend the title vs. Dustin. Get Dana White out there selling the idea now. Everyone else is an idiot, every expert I talked to, etc.

Then, no one can bitch about Conor not defending a title and he becomes the undisputed champion. Anyone who disagrees doesnt know sht about MMA.

How long was the school bus you rode in as a child?
Average size?
Or shorter than usual?

Conor, Tony and Khabib are like Fury, Wilder and Joshua

If they make Conor vs. Tony that means Conor would be the only man with balls to step up against both top opponents.

Conor = Fury (realest / doesn't give a shit)
Tony = Wilder (killer)
Khabib = AJ (pussy doesn't want to fight although he's holding the belt/s)
Khabib fights everyone he's up against .Only one of the guys listed held belts and refused to fight contenders and it's not tony or khabib

Conor atleast needs two more fights before getting any title shot. Fighting old Cowboy Cerrone will not do the trick. Feed raging Al or any top 5 contender to Conor after that. Than we can talk. Conor needs to proof himself.

Fact is Connor can fight anyone in UFC he wants if he can continue to sell.

But why would he risk a losing streak? Tony is q bad matchup for him IMO

I want my boy Tony to get a million dollars. Dude deserves the payday.

Back