Is Tony "Bat Ears" Ferguson AFRAID Of Khabib Nurmagomedov?

tony watched the "dagestan massacre " videos recently and got scared since in dagestan they lay on you right before they saw the heads off

Khabib watched Tony's fights and will pull out again.

Neither fighter is "afraid" of the other. They both want the fight, Khabib is on board but Ferg is just not happy with the current terms being offered. I would like to know what the terms are that he doesn't like. It is probably just about money.

Everyone is afraid of Khabib.

I don't mean afraid physically, but in the business and competitive senses.

more like a fennec fox

426613.jpg

read OP as "eats bars"

thought was drug addict

Why won't he sign the contract? He wanted the fight but now he's stalling, what's the deal? Could Tony be afraid of "The Eagle?"
I suppose you said the same thing about Khabib when he was calling out the entire division while injured an unable to fight, right?

No?

Then maybe you should shut the fuck up now.

Why won't he sign the contract? He wanted the fight but now he's stalling, what's the deal? Could Tony be afraid of "The Eagle?"
Better question:

Why isn't the #1 or #2 person in the division fighting the champion?

He is trying to make it a title fight, hence not signing. UFC will prob make it happen because there's a chance Conor never returns to the UFC.
Doubt it.

Hollywood is a cruel Bitch. Ask all the other really popular athletes who tried to make it. About two actually "make it". The Rock and somebody.

I suppose you said the same thing about Khabib when he was calling out the entire division while injured an unable to fight, right?

No?

Then maybe you should shut the fuck up now.

He was putting them on notice for when he returned. Besides, is Ferguson injured? No? OK then. It's you who needs to STFU.

Khabib was smart to call out the division when he was injured. He made alot of fans that way,who may have not seen his fights before,take a look at them. Kept his name in the media.

He was putting them on notice for when he returned. Besides, is Ferguson injured? No? OK then. It's you who needs to STFU.
Right, except he wasn't "putting them on notice" - he was calling them out and saying they were afraid to fight him. While he was unable to fight and they were active.

But you've answered my question, even if not directly, so thanks for that. Blind fanboy confirmed.

How is being afraid of him competitively not being afraid of him physically?
It'd be like a basketball player being afraid to play another guy 1 on 1 because it would make him look bad. It's not like he's physically intimidated just because he might lose at a physical activity.

Back