Is tomorrows fight night fight pass only?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Or on TV?

If its fight pass only then wow...

it's not next week yet

Oh snap im buggin lol

Question still stands tho

^ what he said.

I've already got the DVR set for recording on FS1.

Only the FP Prelims are on FP. The rest of the event is blacked out. 10 bucks for 2 live, early prelim fights, what a joke.

Yes I know there are other options, but it would be nice to get what you pay for.

Only the FP Prelims are on FP. The rest of the event is blacked out. 10 bucks for 2 live, early prelim fights, what a joke.

Yes I know there are other options, but it would be nice to get what you pay for.

You get a bunch of other cards and a gigantic fight library... what's to complain about?

I can't believe you are really complaining that a card is free on TV, or that FP isn't worth it because not EVERY card is on it. Bunch of cry baby children on here i swear

You get a bunch of other cards and a gigantic fight library... what's to complain about?

I can't believe you are really complaining that a card is free on TV, or that FP isn't worth it because not EVERY card is on it. Bunch of cry baby children on here i swear

It's not free on TV. It's on cable ($$$) which I dumped years ago and there is no legal option for people like me, despite having fight pass. When I first signed up, there were no blackouts at all. As long as it wasn't PPV, we could watch in real time.

The library is great, absoloutely, but having to stream the 2 hour prelims and full fox cards defeats the purpose of having a pay stream service IMHO.

Back