Is TJ Dillashaw free money against Cejduo?

People are over analyzing TJ's weightcut. On paper he's several levels up higher than Cejudo.

I can’t fathom how TJ is only a 2 to 1 favorite. Before I saw the line I had at least -400 in my mind.

Unless there is some insider shit going on (like TJ is having a shit weight cut, or he has a bum knee - and it’s possible), I just cannot see how Cejduo wins the fight. He gives up way too much size IMO, and at that weight class I think that’s huge... not to mention all around MMA ability.

Cejduo has wrestling, but I think TJ can negate that and pick him apart.
Free Money? Not in the least.
MMAth isn't the end all and be all but it can give an idea of whether a fight will be competitive. Cejudo was competitive with DJ (I still think he lost) and DJ was competitive with Cruz. Cruz beat TJ but it was competitive. I believe it is reasonable to see this as competitive. TJ is a good wrestler but Cejudo is Olympic Level and he has one other major advantage. He literally has Judo in his name!

If the cut doesn't destroy him TJ should win but he was KO'd by Dodson so he isn't invincible.

Betting lines have been very off a lot recently.

Woodley vs Till
Holloway vs Ortega

This is probably another one of those times.

No. Personally, I think TJ is simply a better mixed martial artist than Cejudo and should win. However, we live in a world where a challenger can get significantly outstruck for the entirety of a fight, yet still win the title by landing three takedowns and inflicting virtually zero damage (see MM-Cejudo 2).

I was rooting for Cejudo to beat MM, but that was a good example of how a fighter can "earn" an unjustified W. It's not inconceivable that Henry could do something similar against TJ. However, I'm guessing/hoping that TJ's power will differentiate this fight from the MM fight.

Definitely wouldn’t advise betting on T.J there’s hundreds of more viable bets everyday across sport to take some cash on

Definitely not.

It’s his first time making 125lbs and people are underrating the extra 10lbs he needs to cut and how it might affect his performance.

Henry Cejudo is also very underrated here.

I am the OP of this thread

and I actually bet Cejudo in the end to win 25 bucks

before anyone makes fun of me

“IS BETTING ON TJ FREE MONEY?!”
- Bets on Cejudo

Yes

The odds just didn’t seem right

I figured Vegas knew something I didn’t regarding the weight class or how much different the speed would be

So I took Cejudo

Easy money

Yes

The odds just didn’t seem right

I figured Vegas knew something I didn’t regarding the weight class or how much different the speed would be

So I took Cejudo

Easy money

It's all "easy money" when you play with pretend money and then claim you had bet on the winner after the fact.

That's why in this forum, you have to list your bets before the event starts. To discourage clowns like yourself.

It's all "easy money" when you play with pretend money and then claim you had bet on the winner after the fact.

That's why in this forum, you have to list your bets before the event starts. To discourage clowns like yourself.
dude made a 13$ bet and you start attacking him and calling him a liar because he didn't list it in a forum section the mods moved his thread to<45>

dude made a 13$ bet and you start attacking him and calling him a liar because he didn't list it in a forum section the mods moved his thread to<45>

No, I'm mocking his use of the term "easy money" while earlier stating "I just cannot see how Cejudo wins the fight" and waiting until AFTER the fight to mention this supposed "bet".

Ironic you're defending him, given that you've jumped down people's throats for far less. Then again, we've established that you have emotional problems.

Last edited:
No, I'm mocking his use of the term "easy money" while earlier stating "I just cannot see how Cejudo wins the fight" and waiting until AFTER the fight to mention this supposed "bet".

Ironic you're defending him, given that you've jumped down people's throats for far less. Then again, we've established that you have emotional problems.
not defending anyone, just laughing at you :oops:

not defending anyone, just laughing at you :oops:
I'm gonna be honest, Raket, it looked like you were defending that dude a lot more than you are laughing at somebody. I know you put a laughing emojy but it still doesn't feel like laugh, more like defending a dude... Just my opinion of course. :)

Back