Is TJ Dillashaw free money against Cejduo?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
I can’t fathom how TJ is only a 2 to 1 favorite. Before I saw the line I had at least -400 in my mind.

Unless there is some insider shit going on (like TJ is having a shit weight cut, or he has a bum knee - and it’s possible), I just cannot see how Cejduo wins the fight. He gives up way too much size IMO, and at that weight class I think that’s huge... not to mention all around MMA ability.

Cejduo has wrestling, but I think TJ can negate that and pick him apart.

I want Cejudo to win but I do think the smart money is on TJ.

I thought Mighty mouse was easy money against cejudo...

Cejudo shouldn't even be champion right now. That's just my opinion. I think people are going to look back on that fight and realize that Mighty Mouse might have a loss on his record, but he didn't really lose that fight.

Cejudo shouldn't even be champion right now. That's just my opinion. I think people are going to look back on that fight and realize that Mighty Mouse might have a loss on his record, but he didn't really lose that fight.

He should have loss against Ian and Miguel back to back

Idk depends on the cut.

Don’t see how TJ makes it. Has zero fat on at 135... 10lbs is just so much, esp when he’s already fighting at 35...

Much crazier than 185 to 170

No.

At 2 to 1 Cejudo is a great bet. Odds should be much closer.

I thought Rockhold was free money vs Bisping

<36>

I always wonder why people underestimate Cejudo so much.

Idk depends on the cut.

Don’t see how TJ makes it. Has zero fat on at 135... 10lbs is just so much, esp when he’s already fighting at 35...

Much crazier than 185 to 170

Because he isn't cutting fat this close to show time, he's cutting water and muscles hold a lot of water. 10 pounds is an easy water cut.

TJ has never fought at 125. We have no idea how he’ll look.

I thought Rockhold was free money vs Bisping

<36>

Just goes to show, you never know the outcome of any sporting event. The entire reason why sports are watchable and bet-able for that matter, is nobody truly knows the outcome until it happens. I assumed Cyborg would K.O. Nunes.

Nah, no one is free money in UFC. I do think Dillashaw will win just because his striking is so creative and much better than Cedujo and Dillashaws TDD is amazing, and he could even take Cedujo down probably. Cedujo has a bloody massive head compared to his body, his head size makes me think he has a great chin, it looks like a big box lol. His chin could hold up and Dillashaw wins unanimous decision.

I can’t fathom how TJ is only a 2 to 1 favorite. Before I saw the line I had at least -400 in my mind.

Unless there is some insider shit going on (like TJ is having a shit weight cut, or he has a bum knee - and it’s possible), I just cannot see how Cejduo wins the fight. He gives up way too much size IMO, and at that weight class I think that’s huge... not to mention all around MMA ability.

I think the only outlier is TJ cutting that weight. It's still surprising that he claims it's easy for him. He must have started cardio and stopped lifting or something to make weight.

636454395324594577-dillashaw1104.jpg

Cejudo will probably only be 5-7lbs lighter than Dillashaw come fight time. That's a difference, but not a huge one. Look at the fight night weights from UFC 227 https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...ut-six-fighters-come-in-over-csac-regulations Dillashaw is only 8.5lbs bigger, and it probably won't even be that much since he has to make 125.

That being said, I think Dillashaw's precision striking will be way too much for Cejudo. 2nd round TKO.

Even if tj has a horrible weight cut he will still win

Cujedo has been getting better ever fight? So does TJ

Henry has no chance

Because he isn't cutting fat this close to show time, he's cutting water and muscles hold a lot of water. 10 pounds is an easy water cut.
Not when you normally fight at 135....
He already was shredded at 135... not much water left.

I wrestled, I’m aware 10 pounds of water isn’t a lot. But it’s a lot at his weight

Back