Opinion Is Tim Pool a troll?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This guy’s videos are sometimes in my YouTube feed. He is always posting videos slamming Democrats, Antifa and looney leftists, He posts these videos multiple times a day, just for example ...

Yet, despite all of these videos, he still says that he is going to vote for democrats.

I’ve noticed a lot of the comments on his videos call him out on that and accuse him of cognitive dissonance.

I don’t know what to make of this guy. He spends all day, every day slamming leftists, yet is still voting left ... lol

I don't have a problem with people on the left criticizing absurd actions and rhetoric of other people on the left.

What I do have a problem with are YouTube personalities who swear they're oh-so-liberal to try to have a "get out of jail free" card when they're criticized for constantly bashing liberals and praising conservatives.

"But bro I swear I'm liberal"

Just now figuring this out? Well, we learn at our own pace.

I don't have a problem with people on the left criticizing absurd actions and rhetoric of other people on the left.

What I do have a problem with are YouTube personalities who swear they're oh-so-liberal to try to have a "get out of jail free" card when they're criticized for constantly bashing liberals and praising conservatives.

I think Sargon of Akkad does this. They should just say "Yeah, I'm conservative!"

He's got his surly "No, this IS NOT my senior portrait" picture on his channel button. Of course he's a troll.

Being an "Occupy Democrat" is part of his gimmick isn't it?
For most youtubers, self-promotion is their highest priority.

Uh-oh shut everything down, @BEER has a problem with it.

Tim Pool is a fucking goof.

The whole "I'm a lefty that doesn't like the left" thing is the most obvious self promotion gimmick going around right now.

Last edited:
The whole "I'm a lefty that doesn't like the left" is the most obvious self promotion gimmick going around right now.

Yeah, it's not new, either. They did the exact same thing with Obama.

"I was a Democrat and I voted for Bill Clinton, but the Democrats have really gone crazy with this Obama guy."

I bet he voted for Obama in 2008.

Yeah, it's not new, either. They did the exact same thing with Obama.

"I was a Democrat and I voted for Bill Clinton, but the Democrats have really gone crazy with this Obama guy."

I bet he voted for Obama in 2008.
He did vote for Obama and openly admitted it. Someone not agreeing with every liberal viewpoint does not make him or her a conservative.

The Republican party has turned into a real pile of shit since this Trump guy came along They're terrible - absolutely irredeemable garbage. I say this as a staunch conservative and lifelong Republican...

Honestly!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe

He did vote for Obama and openly admitted it. Someone not agreeing with every liberal viewpoint does not make him or her a conservative.

He "admitted" it.

Again, that's the gimmick. You'll see it every single cycle: people hedging their argument that their political enemies are craaaazy by saying that they supported them before and that they must therefore be sincere and unbiased.

Dave Rubin is a master at this.

He was interesting to watch at first, especially on the JRE with Jack Dorsey on....but his gimmick has gotten stale. It has gotten to the point where I know exactly what he will say before even clicking.

I prefer Kim Iversen, Ben Shapiro, and The Hill for criticism of far leftists. Iversen criticizes parts of the left while praising others. So does the Hill. If you struggle to find something to praise about the left - then stop calling yourself left and just admit you're either independent, a centrist, or a conservative. The Hill is the closest thing to a MSM style TV news setting of panelists who are not pro-establishment. They lean left and don't hide it....but unlike MSNBC...they support Tulsi and Yang. One of their hosts did an entire segment on who Gabbard is and how the MSM are wrongfully smearing her.

Why are people obsessed with watching cans on YouTube.
So much this.
I get looking for different outlets, but anyone can be and is a moron on youtube.
Humanity has taken something that could spread good information very easily and drowned it out with every moron who had a computer.

The Republican party has turned into a real pile of shit since this Trump guy came along They're terrible - absolutely irredeemable garbage. I say this as a staunch conservative and lifelong Republican...

Honestly!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
I don't think the "Classical conservative" gimmick will play as well as to the left as the "Classical liberal" does to the right.

Back