Is this written in Korean?

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks in advance.

jlxMM0CxtUDuz.JPG

No. Korean has more right angles and circles.

Source: ive lived there

Japanese

all 3 Japanese alphabets are used in that pic

Edit: yes "KANJI" is not technically an alphabet like Hiragana and Katakana -which are not technically alphabets by some standards either.

Just stop before you post....I know what they are. lulz

Last edited:
Thanks, folks.

Korean looks like this 퍽같

I was going to just delete this after I got my answer, but I'll leave it in case people want to discuss Asian alphabets.

Thanks again.

Korean is much more difficult than Japanese to learn according to my Japanese professors in school.

Korean is much more difficult than Japanese to learn according to my Japanese professors in school.

I have Korean TV and saw that Hangul ( Korean alphabet ) wins the title for easiest alphabet every year.

dont ask me who gives this price and why they award it every year , as if new languages would pop up often.

The Korean alphabet is like 24 letters and easier than fuck to learn.

But speaking it. It's supposed to be one of the hardest.

I'm sure that must be what they meant -I believe they meant the study of Korean was harder overall.

chajis go into pojis

I did japanese for 3 years. It was fuckin hard... everything I've touched since was easier. German, Latin, Greek... all of it

I'm sure that must be what they meant -I believe they meant the study of Korean was harder overall.

Grammar is more difficult but pronunciation is a killer.

With Japanese, if you mangle the pronunciation (which is generally easier anyway) you're still mostly understandable. Badly pronounced Korean is just nonsense babble.

IMO that's like Russian. It is a complex language, but you can learn the alphabet in a few hours.

Was that some Pokemon trading card?

Was that some Pokemon trading card?

Lol Japanese Magic the Gathering card I'm sure.

Korean letters look a lot squarer compared to Japanese letters. It's like the difference between English letters and Cryllic letters.

Is that a bank check written on seaweed paper?

Back