Is this whole Diego Sanchez, Joshua Fabia thing just a Pro Wrestling Type Work ?

Yeah, they are going to have Diego come out after the next title fight and powerbomb Dana through a table, steal the belt, then kiss Fabia on the mouth. The PPV where he defends his stolen belt does 5m buys.

Hell yeah. I'd buy that PPV twice in case I wanted to rewatch it later.

That's why I can't figure out if it's a work or not because It Is So ridiculous and bizarre.

listening to diegos story you could speculate many different possibilities. its sad but as the story unfolds its interesting. its not just typical drama. there are many layers here and things involved. many topics being brought up outside of just diego and fabia that are important to bring attention too. its a mix of emotions its ridiculous and bizarre for sure.

Whatever you think about Diego, he is/was an absolute warrior. Spent 16 years in the UFC, fought insane wars, the OG of ultimate fighter .. and now when it was the time for him to be inducted in the hall of fame, retirement fight, thank you's, "Diego was great, a fighter's fighter etc" type accolades, he runs into this crazy dude and ruins its all .. hope its all a play, but I fear its not

This does not have anything to do with Diego. If you watch the Fabia rants he is telling the staff that he should not be disrespected and that they should not ask Diego or Stephan anything—they should be asking him instead. Basically the same when he tried to roll up on Matt.

Back