Is this whole Diego Sanchez, Joshua Fabia thing just a Pro Wrestling Type Work ?

Just to create buzz, interest and some kind angle to get people talking (And that has definitely happened lol) etc.
To what end? To create buzz, why?

I’m not just trying to be a contrarian dick. Usually there is a reason to create buzz. What for? A new career path? Or like I asked earlier, “for the lulz” (which may be a dated term, if so, apologies I’m an old fart).

Last edited:
Yep. I said that earlier. It’s just a gimmick.
Who is benefiting from any of this? The UFC had to cut the OG TUF winner. Diego lost his job and everyone thinks he is being banged by Fabia

To what end? To create buzz, why?

To keep us talking about it. I don't know exactly.

Maybe there is something in the future that will involve Diego outside of fighting (Reality Show maybe) but still having a connection to the UFC.

Man, I really do hope it is fake because that is legit scary if it's not.

5BFA0ADD-686C-4FD8-86FD-2374938B59AD-583-0000002E5CFA6FAA.png

its real
<{anton}><{clintugh}>

Who is benefiting from any of this? The UFC had to cut the OG TUF winner. Diego lost his job and everyone thinks he is being banged by Fabia
not every gimmick has to be beneficial.

not every gimmick has to be beneficial.

So why are they doing it? For the lols? To get Diego fired? Diego probably wont even be able to find work now. Scott Fucking Coker probably doesn't even want any of this

So why are they doing it? For the lols? To get Diego fired? Diego probably wont even be able to find work now. Scott Fucking Coker probably doesn't even want any of this
im sure they have their reasons.

diego could make some bank in bare knuckle boxing.

So the goal is to get cut by a company paying him 200k to fight to go to another that would pay him like 30k?
perhaps.

im not on their inside circle and know what they are working towards.

Maybe it's some kind of hypnosis / mind control / spell.

@ 31:05 he does mention magic so who knows :

Things that make you go hmmm ......

Last edited:
I know some people might think this sounds ridiculous but that dude might legitimately have some occult mind control spell type thing going on if it's actually real.

To be honest I think its more likely that Fabia is a Bullshido (fake martial arts) master and skilled and ruthless conman, possibly with some hypnosis and/or sales training. He found an emotionally vulnerable victim who was not a real critical thinking guy to begin with and is exploiting him. But whatever the reason, I feel really bad for Diego. He was a good fighter and seemed like a good guy, but he has a history of falling prey to conmen with a good rap.

I know some people might think this sounds ridiculous but that dude might legitimately have some occult mind control spell type thing going on if it's actually real.

the fact that people think josh has magic powers or is manipulative in this way or could control diego in anyway is funny

the fact that people think josh has magic powers or is manipulative in this way or could control diego in anyway is funny

That's why I can't figure out if it's a work or not because It Is So ridiculous and bizarre.

And are we all Marks for believing it ?

The whole thing from the beginning with Fabia even from months ago has seemed fake / scripted to me for some reason.

but who are they working it for? the ufc doesnt care. all this doesnt make bellator running to sign him in sure.

Back