Is this whole Diego Sanchez, Joshua Fabia thing just a Pro Wrestling Type Work ?

no possible way anything could be fake or someone be lying imo, i always assume everyone is just telling me the truth all the time personally

Yeah, they are going to have Diego come out after the next title fight and powerbomb Dana through a table, steal the belt, then kiss Fabia on the mouth. The PPV where he defends his stolen belt does 5m buys.

I think it's more along the lines of that asian guy from James bond that went to prison for gang rape and got punched in the dick a bunch by keith hackney...weird I can remember keith hackneys name but not the other guy lol

I thought it was a gimmick at first until Diego got cut because of Fabia's rant. UFC is quick to cut people when they mess with the UFC staff so this isn't a fabricated pro wrestling angle they are doing. I guess Diego really believes what he was saying and he believes in Fabia that it got to this point. Like Cerrone pointed out that everyone else already pretty much assumed, this is more than just a fighter/trainer/manager relationship between them. It was always pretty obvious but even more so now with the breakdowns. This is how people look when they have relationship problems, I've seen my ex girlfriends act this way so I suspected there was more to their relationship.

5BFA0ADD-686C-4FD8-86FD-2374938B59AD-583-0000002E5CFA6FAA.png

its real

I think it's more along the lines of that asian guy from James bond that went to prison for gang rape and got punched in the dick a bunch by keith hackney...weird I can remember keith hackneys name but not the other guy lol
Oddjob... Or Joe Son

Whatever it is, its just sad. No point of even discussing it, Diego doesn't have anyone close to him who can advise him otherwise against this demon leech Fabia. Hope for the best for Diego, doesn't deserve to have this shit happening with him.

Yep. I said that earlier. It’s just a gimmick.

No, more like a Jim Jones in Guyana type work.

I know some people might think this sounds ridiculous but that dude might legitimately have some occult mind control spell type thing going on if it's actually real.

Joe son. Also it was from Austin powers lol

It doesn't appear so.

You should probably just listen to his side of the story.

It just sounds like he got left in the dark at the end of his career and the other side of the coin caught up with him and He's had a hard time making sense of it and for him it has been traumatic.

Back