Is This Who McGregor is "Swagger Jacking" Now....

Papa Shaun

Grand Poobah
@Green
Reaction score
First we had the Canadian Model....now it seems like he's found someone else to copy. I never noticed this until a friend pointing out the striking similarities....I'm sure his management/help of the company has something to do with presenting a fighter's mage, but come on.........

Jidenna-PF.jpeg

210513D_IMG_4738-600x900.jpg

If you don't know the first guy....youtube the song "Classic Man"

Would be hilarious if Conor started walking around with a stick.

But for now this guy has nothing on that Canadian model.

First we had the Canadian Model....now it seems like he's found someone else to copy. I never noticed this until a friend pointing out the striking similarities....I'm sure his management/help of the company has something to do with presenting a fighter's mage, but come on.........

Jidenna-PF.jpeg

210513D_IMG_4738-600x900.jpg

If you don't know the first guy....youtube the song "Classic Man"

Oh.

Well, they're both wearing suits and have beards... McGregor is obviously ripping this dude off.

The Afro-American is swagger jacking McGregor that pic is from BET awards 2015 the pic of McGregor is from last year

So now anyone wearing a suit is "swaggerjacking" good to know.

white - black

pin stripes - no pin stripes

tie- bow tie

cane - no cane

[x] beard

[x] suites

keen eye bro

Man, ya'll are trying to hard. Fucking pansies.

Anyone wearing a suit is obviously swagger jacking Cary Grant.

It was funny at first, now it's annoying, why do people care if he "swaggerjacked"? Like I bet your one friend ass started wearing famous or tap out after you saw your only friend wear it and was like "I'm going to buy some dickies now!" And wear active socks and a monster hat. But your not a loser and mcgregor is bro.

I think it's been a general trend lately where some are trying to dress more "classic". for example, multicolor brogue shoes are everywhere all of a sudden

Well he does have high water suit pants, so there's that. The cane is a bit much, what kind of hipster walks around with a fucking cane?

Yes, Conor is swagger jacking anyone with a beard that's ever worn a 3 piece suit.

All you have to do is google "hipster suit" and you get dozens of better Conor matches than found in the OP.

Back