Is THIS when the Jones hate started?

Up until then he was just kind of a precocious little jesus boy with no facet to dislike, Vera criticised him and mocked him a little, then Jones got up in his face and just kind of acted like a weirdo about the whole thing leading up to their fight. He seemed to be really pissed about a blase' comment, and that's where the few and proud of us sparked the hate and it just grew and grew

I think ur right.

Up until then he was just kind of a precocious little jesus boy with no facet to dislike, Vera criticised him and mocked him a little, then Jones got up in his face and just kind of acted like a weirdo about the whole thing leading up to their fight. He seemed to be really pissed about a blase' comment, and that's where the few and proud of us sparked the hate and it just grew and grew

jbvc29QS9hSa2p.png

I think it started around him n rashads beef.

Im like most, love to watch him fight, think hes great, but his personality is offputting.

This.

Also he's already such an amazing fighter, I don't get the need for cheating all the time. He doesn't need it but it's a giant taint on his legacy imo.

This.

Also he's already such an amazing fighter, I don't get the need for cheating all the time. He doesn't need it but it's a giant taint on his legacy imo.

If it started around Rashad's beef, why was I fighter bashing him and accusing the UFC of fixed fights when he beat Bader?
Other than me being a hater.

Too many new fans trying to tell us what history is what. I remember when all of this happened.

*Hammil fight, he thanks god*
*Vera fight acts like a fucking weirdo*
*Reveals he snitched on kids selling pot*
A whole year goes by
Rashad Beef

Its hard for me to put a precise event on when I started disliking him. My guess would be around when people started talking about him as GOAT and when he made such a habit out of eyepoking every fight. Maybe I'm a Fedor nuthugger, but calling jones GOAT just makes me disappointed. And his habitual eyepoking just makes him 100% unlikeable. It would be like someone kicking people in the balls repeatedly every fight and never getting a point deducted.

I can't stand jones but fedor fans are the absolute worst.
Do you guys want good fights and good fighters or not? Because if you deny every great fighter that comes along just because you love fedor, you're being a horrible fan of the sport.

Sheesh

I like DC. I like Cain. I like GSP. I like Rory. I like Khabib. I like Anderson. I don't hate every great fighter. I just find JBJ terrible.

bible verse tat self ordained saint and uses dirty tactics while fighting in a pro sport not a bar fight. talks down on everyone when he is always the bigger fighter. Also that whole foiled robbery thing was fake as F%$&

This.

Agree 100%

If it started around Rashad's beef, why was I fighter bashing him and accusing the UFC of fixed fights when he beat Bader?
Other than me being a hater.

Too many new fans trying to tell us what history is what. I remember when all of this happened.

*Hammil fight, he thanks god*
*Vera fight acts like a fucking weirdo*
*Reveals he snitched on kids selling pot*
A whole year goes by
Rashad Beef

I guess I was just talking about the second part. I remember the snitcjing thing, that was great

The ember was started when jones was signing "champion..." before the shogun fight.

The absolute demolishing of shogun didnt help either.

Back