Is THIS when the Jones hate started?

I think it started around him n rashads beef.

Im like most, love to watch him fight, think hes great, but his personality is offputting.

^No, it doesn't noobs
Vera fight. The weigh in. All started there.

I think it started as soon as he had some cameras on him.
Being interviewed, not fighting.

when he illegally defeated Matt Hammil. I heard people say he was proud of his illegal move when he did the somersault and bow

I like him, I don't get the hate at all.

Me too. People should appreciate what we are seeing which is potentially the greatest MMA fighter ever. I don't give a shit if he's cocky or whatever, dude gets it done when it counts and in great fashion.

when he illegally defeated Matt Hammil. I heard people say he was proud of his illegal move when he did the somersault and bow

I like his way of fighting, you know when you watch Jones you an expect something exciting.

i'm kinda tired of people talking about the jon hate, seems like people talk about it more than they do it the last few days, fuck...

I think it started around him n rashads beef.

Im like most, love to watch him fight, think hes great, but his personality is offputting.

the guy has the charisma of an abortionist

It originally started when he said he told on kids that were smoking pot

Expand on this claim.

Up until then he was just kind of a precocious little jesus boy with no facet to dislike, Vera criticised him and mocked him a little, then Jones got up in his face and just kind of acted like a weirdo about the whole thing leading up to their fight. He seemed to be really pissed about a blase' comment, and that's where the few and proud of us sparked the hate and it just grew and grew

For me it was when he said to Rashad "This is the second time you ruined my special night."

Just rubbed me as a bitch comment. Hell of a fighter though, but I've rooted against him after that. Rooting for a DC Bigfoot type KO.

Back