Is This The Worst Press Release Of All Time (Nicco Montano)?

<36>

“4-5 mile runs”

translation:

“5 mile runs where I usually quit early”

The "training 4 hours a day" killed me right there...dont go kill yourself lady
that's not necessarily uncommon. most guys have to work a day job then train, so I think a lot of guys basically go train once they're off their job.

also 4 hours a day of training is tiring, particularly if that's separate from the 4-5 mile runs. Most guys on sherdog would collapse from that.

So of eleven scheduled bouts, nine were cancelled. Nine! Remarkable.
...and he shall wield a NINE BLADED SWORD

NINE BLADED!

NOT TWO

OR FIVE

OR SEVEN

BUT NINE!

WHICH HE SHALL WIELD AGAINST ALL SINNERS

she isnt going to fuck you.

her career is an absolute joke and its just a fact.

Wrong.

That's her husband that posted, he doesn't think her career is a joke.

Right about the first point, though.

Wrong.

That's her husband that posted, he doesn't think her career is a joke.

Right about the first point, though.
what does her husband posting that have to do with her career being a joke? and how am i wrong exactly?

what does her husband posting that have to do with her career being a joke? and how am i wrong exactly?

It was a joke, it just meant that even if the poster was her husband, she's still not gonna....

Never mind.

Im usually sympathetic to some degree, but if she were to be fired I wouldn’t feel sorry for her. If I brought her track record to my work place I’d be fired too. She isn’t impervious to the rules of being an employee because her profession is fighting.

The comments on the IG post are pure cancer. There's some heavy lady calling Nicco an inspiration and a warrior, and some guy telling her not to worry about "the negativity" then trying to make sly jokes to her.

{<jordan}

"I'll only get stronger" yeah yeah yeah what corporate, canned, PR bullshit. You can say that when you make a mistake every great now and then not when you've have a ton of canceled fights.

She needs to be cut and save stress on Dana.
Dana is currently in Greece on a mega-yacht.
I have no doubt he will take care of business whenever he is back from Greece.

that's not necessarily uncommon. most guys have to work a day job then train, so I think a lot of guys basically go train once they're off their job.

also 4 hours a day of training is tiring, particularly if that's separate from the 4-5 mile runs. Most guys on sherdog would collapse from that.

Most guys on sherdog would collapse from just typing a Post!!
;)

Weight cutting is Fncking stupid.
Fighters should have to fit into a weight class which is a range of 10 lbs for most divisions. Hitting the top of the range for one weight check is stupid. Weight checks 6 times for the 6 weeks before a fight. 6 weeks out, 3 weeks out, day of the fight scheduled weigh ins. 3 random tests. Weigh too heavy = 10% fine every time. miss weight twice you are ineligible for POTN bonuses or your win bonus. Fighters will select the division that their able to stay within while in fight shape.

If you are a FlyWeight then its 116-126. In the mens FLYW fighters weight should be changed to 136-145 because that's what they weigh on fight night. Adjust the classes to make sense.
BW 146-155
FW 155-165
LW 166-175
SLW 176-185
WW 186-195
MW 196-205
SMW 206-215
LHW 216-225
CrW 226-235
HW 236--280
SHW 281 +
Please get rid of the SHW. That's for amateurs, fair play and all that. "HW" isn't a thing in the pros. It's unlimited. But because the ignorants used HW and since they are the majority, HW stuck. But it's still wrong. The unlimited/"HW" is the one division not handicapped. It runs away from nobody. Anyone can play.

Back