Is this the worst fight night on paper ever?

Yikes. TS been lambasted as necessary, nothing further to add here.

Sick card!

Reactions: Gio
Sometimes this forum looks like the Groundhog day

Its really bad but the UFC has had worst this year. Almost every FN card is horrible

Last edited:
Oh oh, we got a bad ass over here. The internet shouldn't trigger you that hard because you read something you disagree with. lol
lol I'm not triggered. I could care less about you. I'm just calling it like it is. Tell me where am I wrong? They are both ranked and you don't know who they are. You said you are no interested because there is "no story". You claim to be a hardcore fan but also say that this is the "worst fight night ever" because there is "no story" and you don't know them. You are just a filthy casual, not a hardcore fan. Again just simply stating facts here. Nothing more and nothing less :)

I thought JP Buys wasnt even in UFC anymore, but card looks decently solid overall.
I want to see him fight Dolidze in a no hold barred fight in a cage surrounded by alligators swimming in lava. Very lava-resistant alligators of course.

Edit: But seriously, I like that card ! There's even Alan fucking Baudot fighting hahaha ! He'd better win this one IMO, lest he has to find a new job.

lol I'm not triggered. I could care less about you. I'm just calling it like it is. Tell me where am I wrong? They are both ranked and you don't know who they are. You said you are no interested because there is "no story". You claim to be a hardcore fan but also say that this is the "worst fight night ever" because there is "no story" and you don't know them. You are just a filthy casual, not a hardcore fan. Again just simply stating facts here. Nothing more and nothing less :)
<36>

I am more I terested in this FN than last week's supposed stacked one. Many great fights on this card just not casual friendly

Seriously a poster here was serious about this bei g one of worst fight nights <Huh2>

I want my 4pm start time fook this 7 pm start time boolsheeeit..

I guess this is a troll?

I'm all for trashing weak cards but this one is pretty good.

That holly holm one a month ago was way worse

Back