Is this the worst fight night on paper ever?

Have some respect, OP is sacrificing his dignity to ensure the quality of the card

The more pre-card complaints, the better the card turns out

This card only sucks if you care more about name value than actual fighting ability.

Tsarukyan-Gamrot reminds me of Garbrandt-Almeida from 6 years ago: 2 young prospects on 3-4 fight streaks; not yet known to casuals, but yielding a legit contender when the fight is over.

TS: The card has zero casual appeal.
TS: Worst card ever.

Do you see the connection? I honestly don’t understand why these threads aren’t carded? This happens with at least 90% of the cards these days. Apparently last week’s card was the worst ever.. Until this week’s card. Which will of course be the worst for one or two whole weeks. When that card is now the worst ever.

You people are the lamest collection of misfits on the internet. Just a bunch of attention seeking WWE wannabe fans.

Main highlight tomorrow is when Rogan mispronounce Namagemadov.

I know exactly how you feel and wouldn't make a such a definitive statement like this without thinking it through. If you can find a worst card on a paper please go a head and post it. The main event for this one requires hardcore fans like us to appreciate. No name value, no story, no stakes, no streaks. It's a tough fucking sell. :(
LOL You are not a hardcore. You are literally crying "Worst card ever" and explaining that it s because there is "no story" in the main event. You are a filthy casual, not a hardcore fan. You need to watch WWE or a fucking action movie or some shit. The main event consists of 2 of the best 155ers in the world, if that's not enough to get you interested then maybe this isn't the sport for you

<Neil01>

I think I know 2 fighters on this whole card. Makes me feel like a real casual.

I'm interested in the main event and Rakhmonov. It is definitely a card for the hardcores though, no big name value.

Reactions: Gio
Don’t engage him it’s what he wants.

Don’t give him the satisfaction.

Pretty sad that fans on SD care more about "drawing power" or whatever, instead of actual quality of fights.

Demopoulos going from Stripper to UFC is crazy. And even the manlets (125’rs) made weight without a trip to ICU.

Could be a wild card, and I mean wild like reckless and full of wtf why would they do that moments.

images

images

images

Rogan gave her the D backstage for sure...

Just because people don't recognize many names doesn't make it a bad card.

Often these cards can be exciting viewing and I see plenty of entertaining fights there.
I don't care if the fighters are super-famous or not, I just want fantastic competitive entertaining fights, with plenty of subs and KOs.

LOL You are not a hardcore. You are literally crying "Worst card ever" and explaining that it s because there is "no story" in the main event. You are a filthy casual, not a hardcore fan. You need to watch WWE or a fucking action movie or some shit. The main event consists of 2 of the best 155ers in the world, if that's not enough to get you interested then maybe this isn't the sport for you

<Neil01>

Oh oh, we got a bad ass over here. The internet shouldn't trigger you that hard because you read something you disagree with. lol

Not even close lmao wtf

2 months ago we had b2b weaker cards (on paper), Andrade v Lemos, and Luque vs Belal
Exactly.

Shavkat and Arman are as good prospects as they come. I'm pumped to see those guys fight.

There is also a few fun fights in the card.

It's not the best card but there have been worse. And usually these "bad" cards end up being awesome

Back