Is this the worst fight night on paper ever?

A lot of these “bad cards“ usually end up being entertaining.

Stop being such a negative Nancy. I’m sorry to be harsh with you and apologies for the explicit language, but it just had to be said.

I know exactly how you feel and wouldn't make a such a definitive statement like this without thinking it through. If you can find a worst card on a paper please go a head and post it. The main event for this one requires hardcore fans like us to appreciate. No name value, no story, no stakes, no streaks. It's a tough fucking sell. :(

Last edited:
Not even close lmao wtf

2 months ago we had b2b weaker cards (on paper), Andrade v Lemos, and Luque vs Belal
Both of those had reconiznable main event fighters with stakes for possible title shots.

I know exactly how you feel and wouldn't make a so definitive like this without thinking it through. If you can fight a worst card on a paper please go a head and post it. The main event for this one requires hardcore fans like us to appreciate. No name value, no story, no stakes, no streaks. It's a tough fucking sell. :(
UFC on ESPN Eye vs Calvillo

UFC on ESPN Eye vs Calvillo
It's hard to fathom but they both had bigger name value than this fight night. Insane, I know but Jessica was coming off a title shot shot and Cynthia was supposed be the female Diaz.
artworks-000547447353-acf5y0-t500x500.jpg

A lot of these “bad cards“ usually end up being entertaining.

Stop being such a negative Nancy. I’m sorry to be harsh with you, but it just had to be said.
100% agree. I've seen some.shit cards in paper that turned out to be absolute bangers. This card is just lacking in names. I bet it will be entertaining tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back