Is this the new path for kids to be UFC champs?

12 year olds doing steriods?? That’s a new level of phsyco. I thought I was irresponsible but that would be nuts. What’s wrong with sherdog?? You make it sound like he would get herpes just by checking out this place.

Are you one of those Eddie Bravo conspiracy theorist types? Steriods, evil sherdog? Or do I really need to go get checked for STDs and watch out for roid boys at these Youth mma events.
Im just saying that there are things that pass the eye test that give unfair advantages

The days of 'snakeoil' suppelments are over. Theres alot of legit otc things these days. Also, alot of the benefits arent just about being jacked.

A loving parent might justify cheating on the grounds of protecting their child you know?

Im just saying to be careful

I grew up bullied/abused and used to do things to increase my bone density when i was like 6 or 7 years old, like swallowing fluoride and hitting my bones with hammers/whatever -and that was just pre-internet creativity on my part. I did it for about 10 years. As a desperate shortsighted, much less wise kid, I would have taken PEDs if they had been availabile to me.

Kids these days are raised by the internet, and have a world of bad things and bad influence at their fingertips. They have information and access that didnt exist back in the day

Even legal USADA-approved supplements might be powerful stuff for a kid. The line between suplement and drug has become blurry.

I know alot about drugs/PEDs in general, and i intentionally avoid these topics on sherdog because i dont want to spread information that could be abused by young impressionable people or oldies seeking to relive their glory days.

This is essentially an uncensored discussion board where people list and promote PEDs and other drugs by name, and make it all seem normal

And this isnt coming from an old fart. Im in my 30's. Me & you grew up in a different world than kids these days

I dont have kids, but theres no way id let em come here

Results:

Great program. Roufusport and his team did an Amazing job. Kids felt so special. No headshots. This is definitely the way forward. I couldn’t be there so mom took coaching duties.

Back