Is this the new path for kids to be UFC champs?

Irresponsible Dad

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

So I see this USFL youth MMA event for kids at Roufussport. I send an email to see if my kid can join in. My kid is sent a bout agreement (crazy). First time he’s signed a bout agreement - here is his 2018 highlight video:

If he does well on this USFL youth MMA fight he can go to nationals in California.

pankration-853x1024.jpg

If he wins there it’s off to Rome for youth MMA worlds.

IMMAF_23311-IMMAF-Youth-Championships-Web-Banners-Rome-2019_1280x750px_v2-Copy.jpg

The question for Sherdog: Is this the new path for kids/future MMA fighters?

Look at the youngins that grew up doing the USFL stuff:

Brian Ortega
ortega.jpg

Aaron Pico
Pico.jpg

Joseph Morales
Morales.jpg

Check out the rule system. Pretty legit.. no head trauma, take the best rules from wrestling/BJJ and leave out the bullshit. Much better than the head trama beat downs in Boxing, kickboxing, karate/MMA events Rhonin competes in.

Is this the future???

Last edited:
So you want your kid to have brain damage?

Now I see why your username is "Irresponsible Dad"

<seedat>

The children should begin with elocution lessons, no point training if your not on point on the mic.

I legit have no idea which one is Aaron Pico in that pic.

None of them looks like the current Pico.
<6>

These kids would shit kick 90% of sherdoggers

53B8D69B-A5FC-47AB-9688-ADAF357A1023.jpeg

Too little KOs. A young and growing mind can afford to be rewired from time to time.

Lmfao you maybe, but some of us arent made of bitch

All three of those kids would stop you in ten seconds

You would look worse than Jason Knight pussy

8C5A3CE9-4011-409D-96E4-6EC83E573715.jpeg

Might as well be in the UFC flyweight division. imo

your kid's great! impressive work, pops! it's definitely a serious channel for developing talent.

With how shitty the pay is and with cte why would you ever want your kid to pursue a future in this sport

It depends some guys come with 3 years of training and are world beaters some guys like pico train all their lives and he can't even hack it in bellator.

All three of those kids would stop you in ten seconds

You would look worse than Jason Knight pussy .

View attachment 571995

Btw why are you so aggressive? You never trained in your life calling people pussys wheres your pic? I got mine right here not all of us are nerdy bitches like you who thinks 10-year-old kids can kick their ass.. go take our meds you sound triggered and depressed... for no reason at all you really are bitch made. Grown man talking about 10-year-olds kicking his ass you probably never trained in your pathetic cuck life... you got sooo triggered by @Shenti eh? Pussy

Back