Is this the most intimidating WMMA fighter?

Looking intimidating and being intimidating are two different things. I took the time to watch the fight and mah gawd she is terrible, missing punches on a badly hurt opponent by a fucking foot. Terrible striking, and the finish was brutal just because his opponent wasn't even amateur level.

This. Her opponent was out on her feet for half the round and it took her that long to finish her. Not only did she miss most of her punches, she has poor technique and not much power on the punches that she did land. For fuck's sake, Bethe Correia finished a hurt opponent 10 times faster than she did. Think about that.

I can’t really give my opinion because I don’t want get hit by the mighty ban hammer.

chris leben fast twitch > than this person

images
If you think she is intimidating you have never see her fight

This. Her opponent was out on her feet for half the round and it took her that long to finish her. Not only did she miss most of her punches, she has poor technique and not much power on the punches that she did land. For fuck's sake, Bethe Correia finished a hurt opponent 10 times faster than she did. Think about that.
Someones a hater. Bethe would and has never created anything nearly has brutal as that

What Frota did was impressive by WMMA standards. And Frota is new to MMA/striking, she's a longtime BJJ player, thats what she's good at. Clearly has power in her hands though

I dunno what u talking about, she's cute.

I gotta go with Gabi just because of her physical size and strength.

People give Cyborg shit for not being feminine but my god this person makes Cyborg look like Sofia Vergara

Could be fun, but that seemed like a bit of a mismatch to me. I'll wait and see what she does in the UFC.

"WMMA fighter".... this sounds so stupid.

Imagine if she could actually cut off the cage...

Rumor confirmed, Gabbi Garcia and Andre the Giant have a bastard child..

You're setting the bar pretty low. The scariest female fighter is like the most in-shape kid at fat camp, sure there's probably one or two close to being in shape but they're still fat. Considering in New Zealand you can see 30 or 40 guys who look like this in a group and they're all about Mark Hunt's size, a female fighter just seems laughable.

70c9993b08f3216b6f137246f9ca345e.jpg

Last edited:
She looked like shit and I'm not talking about her facial tattoos. Her skills looked seriously lacking.

Not so much intimidating as just looks like a dude. Possibly is genetically.

Gabi looks the most intimidating by far. Even though she isn't good at fighting.

If she dyed her hair, she could totally become a rapperDA65F229-59E5-442E-BB00-09BFA3BAF8A5.jpeg

Back