Is this the most intimidating WMMA fighter?

Sarah_Frota.png
The top of the pic was loaded and i was like oh random MMA fighter guy then the rest loaded im like wtf. More of a man cyborg will ever be. Lmao

The female Mike Perry ladies and gentlemen

Sarah Frota (9-0) makes her UFC debut at UFC FN Fortelza. She got signed to the UFC after winning a contract on DWTNCS Brazil. Frota brutally KO'd her opponent in the 1st round. She has prison looking tattoos on her face and a voice arguably deeper than Cyborg's.

Watch this, timestamped

no need to watch video by your description
i love her already

Looking at her masculine face and voice it seems likely with have another wand in a dress. Hope im wrong.
Fucking hate steroid cheats.

Before her "change". Actually bangable.

iahul.bmp

Looking intimidating and being intimidating are two different things. I took the time to watch the fight and mah gawd she is terrible, missing punches on a badly hurt opponent by a fucking foot. Terrible striking, and the finish was brutal just because his opponent wasn't even amateur level.

Looking intimidating and being intimidating are two different things. I took the time to watch the fight and mah gawd she is terrible, missing punches on a badly hurt opponent by a fucking foot. Terrible striking, and the finish was brutal just because his opponent wasn't even amateur level.
To be fair her opponent was a 8-2 pro, IDK how you can hate on Frota's striking that much, she's decent by UFC WMMA standards and she's got heavy hands

Intimidating, more like scary as fuck. Those long arms are the stuff of nightmares.

.. the other girls only defense was to block punches coming with her own.. ....smart.

That fight was at least 20 seconds too long.

Back