Media Is this the most explosive movement in ufc history?

Manhoef's knee on Denis Kang's body.

I dunno how Denis lived through that.

yFviuXI.gif
big john was like "FUCK"

I mean chuck liddel wasn't the fastest even at his prime but the speed where shogun went forward here was just insane and he's a big dude, if you don't agree which is the most explosive moment in ufc history?

Ps: at 20 seconds i don't know how to timestap videos

RigidHiddenAss-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Not UFC (both ended fighting for UFC), but there is OLNY ONE correct answer:

I mean chuck liddel wasn't the fastest even at his prime but the speed where shogun went forward here was just insane and he's a big dude, if you don't agree which is the most explosive moment in ufc history?

Ps: at 20 seconds i don't know how to timestap videos

Seriously have be Conor v Khabib afters

That was seriously insane. I can't believe more penalties weren't given out for it.

And if it isn’t Randleman leaping over small buildings with ease, the next in line is also Randleman, when he literally launched the GOAT into orbit and directly onto his spine.

Any talk of explosiveness is always about Monster. Shut this shit down....

It wasn't in the UFC.

It was Fedor reversing Randleman

This is the only answer . R.i.P.

I met the monster outside the arena in Cali when fedor ko arvloski. I informed him I was a big fan of his and put my hand out for a handshake. He pushed my hand away and said give me a damn hug lol.

He was mobbed by alot of fans and took a picture with everyone in the parking lot even though his wife was rushing him to leave lol.

He was a good hearted person.
Love hearing stories like this.

Back