Is this the most confusing #MeToo situation yet?

The best part is when you grab ass and then the chick smacks an innocent victim instead of you haha

One of my super leftist straight "comfortable with his sexuality" friends got a job as a cocktail waiter at a gay club years ago. He got his ass and junk grabbed so much he quit after 3 days lol.

I was at Mardi gras and there was one of those people posing like statues. Girl came up and smacked her ass the girl turned around and smacked her face with a trumpet. Shit was brutal and I'd bet it's not the first face that trumpet has bruised
Is this a metaphor?

What’s there to be confused about? Girl in red didn’t ask to be spanked. Literally nothing to see here.

What a dump that place looks like. That chick is average looking at best as well, but hides it behind 50lbs of makeup and kryptonite strength pants.

I don't get what's so confusing. It's the same concept as stripping. You go in to get a lap dance, doesn't mean you get to feel the girl up.

Yes, but if you're sitting at the stage with your wife, and your wife has big tits, the girls will come to her and motorboat her, then make her motorboat them. And they will allow your wife to touch them wherever she wants as long as its in fun.

Wouldn't expect any of u fucks to have ever experienced an actual strip club, or a hot wife with big tits. So who can really blame u for having no context whatsoever?

Not justified IMO after the first slap. She went to far and I wouldn't be surprised if she were to be sued. Seems like everyone sues each other in the states.

Lmao...she barely touched her...alright now that that’s over, let me go back to acting like a whore...

Sexual Assault? Jesus fuckin christ

Another woman patting her on the ass like that has zero chance of becoming anything more than that. And there's no underlying vibe of anything but fun. I am saying that any guy doing it in that same situation is wrong. Not sexual assault, but not in fun.

But a fellow young attractive woman just having a good time is not hurting her physically or emotionally in any way. I would not condone anything that I believed even hurt her in the slightest way, even if it only hurts her insane sensibilities. But I'm saying any "hurt" she claims to experience from something like that is simply made up.
What? You have no idea what sexual assault is. What you wrote doesn't even make sense. You wouldn't condone it, but you do condone it...whuh? You can't touch strangers private parts. That's it. Nothing confusing.

Bunch of crybabies and I'd take anything Yahoo says with a grain of salt.

I have no sympathy for this ho and honestly I think it's fucked up that she is slapping bitches.

You're doing a strip tease esc routine and shoving your tits into people's faces and then you're shocked that someone grabs your ass?

What a bitch.

Guess she wanted everyone to know she was in charge. No touchy touchy unless she's doing it and getting paid. Not gonna let that white girl cop a feel for free.

Wood smash and drink there.

Let's talk about the most important subject to come out of this video. Where the hell did she get the trousers made that didn't split under such stresses?

What? You have no idea what sexual assault is. What you wrote doesn't even make sense. You wouldn't condone it, but you do condone it...whuh? You can't touch strangers private parts. That's it. Nothing confusing.

Oh my god. Let's just remove "context" from the English dictionary.

I almost feel bad for you. The world has to be such a scary place if you believe what those 2 girls did was sexual assault.

Was the girl who slapped her ass in the first video not a coworker?

If so, it seems like she overreacted. I've seen shit like that between girls in regular restaurants (behind the scenes of course) and it's just been hot and flirty. To take that much offense is a little odd.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man...artender-attacks-woman-spanked-012651464.html

The bartender dresses like that, pours shots of degenerate "whiskey" into your mouth, smacks you in the face, rubs her titties in your face........ then beats the shit out of anyone who momentarily "objectifies" her in good fun? (Including attractive young women)

And this is apparently how things are supposed to be. The bartender, the bar, and Yahoo are taking that position, and it happens regularly. So we all have a lot to learn, and improve.

Here ladies, just take my dick. Do what you want with it. Not trying to go to prison for something it does anyway.

This has nothing at all to do with the #MeToo movement.

Oh my god. Let's just remove "context" from the English dictionary.

I almost feel bad for you. The world has to be such a scary place if you believe what those 2 girls did was sexual assault.
Read the replies. It's you who doesn't get it, creep show.

Yes, but if you're sitting at the stage with your wife, and your wife has big tits, the girls will come to her and motorboat her, then make her motorboat them. And they will allow your wife to touch them wherever she wants as long as its in fun.

Wouldn't expect any of u fucks to have ever experienced an actual strip club, or a hot wife with big tits. So who can really blame u for having no context whatsoever?

Just shut up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back