Is this the most confusing #MeToo situation yet?

Bartender was bout to fill that room with the uppercuts. Good for her.

I was at Mardi gras and there was one of those people posing like statues. Girl came up and smacked her ass the girl turned around and smacked her face with a trumpet. Shit was brutal and I'd bet it's not the first face that trumpet has bruised

Knuckles heal, trumpets don't.

Just sayin'.

This is the demographic that lacks the mental capacity to understand context. There's a difference between "giving every bystander free reign to assault the staff" and another attractive young lady patting her on the ass or just wanting to feel her latex pants.

You have to acknowledge that when you're pouring shots in mouths, slapping people's faces, rubbing titties in people's faces, while dressed like a stripper, your work environment is closer to a strip club than an office building. And I'm not saying you accept everything that goes on in a strip club, but some of it has to be considered acceptable.
Do you realize how creepy and rapey you sound right now? I'm sorry but it doesn't matter how women are dressed or what their profession is, you can't sexually assault them...

She is setting the tone by forcing the patrons to motor boat her, part her fault for doing so. Also hitting the first girl a few times is too much.

Whatever, she does what she wants she's a strong independent WOMAN!!!!

Women overreact so much these days. If a person grabs your tits or ass, it's a COMPLIMENT. Jeez
the look on the white womans face after she sexual assaulted the gorgeous thick booty of the bartender, she thought and is conditioned that women can do anything they want she got a rude awakening.

Im not shocked because when I used to work at a bar and grill as a waiter I used to see women do this shit all the time they would come up to guys and grab their ass, I had my ass grabbed by women out of nowhere and would just laugh it off, they also liked grabbing girls tits and girls would just laugh it off, this Bartender probably has to deal with women like this trying to touch her ass and aint having it.

I aint gonna lie this female Bartender is my kinda woman I love chicks like that who don't play.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man...artender-attacks-woman-spanked-012651464.html

another chick got slapped trying to cop a feel as well and everyone is shocked that she got slapped

Pure over reaction. She hit her 3 times, over a seemingly playful, although slightly inappropriate act. A confident “Fuck off” is phase 1

Well the bartender didn't give consent fir hottie to slap her ass without knowing and had to put her in check and show who's boss

Felt like it was part of the show, to be honest.

LMAO. WTF? JEEZ. Whats her problem. Ilike how she goes back to rub her tits in his face.

Best gig in the world - Standing there and telling random people to grab her ass. <36>

“TOUCH ME AGAIN”

Fills the room with uppercuts

Absolutely hate that bartender already.

She is setting the tone by forcing the patrons to motor boat her, part her fault for doing so. Also hitting the first girl a few times is too much.

Its part of the game patrons know it. But trying to sneak in and touch her ass fuck that, the woman deserved the beating.

Last edited:
What's so confusing? It's the same concept as stripping.

Do you realize how creepy and rapey you sound right now? I'm sorry but it doesn't matter how women are dressed or what their profession is, you can't sexually assault them...

Sexual Assault? Jesus fuckin christ

Another woman patting her on the ass like that has zero chance of becoming anything more than that. And there's no underlying vibe of anything but fun. I am saying that any guy doing it in that same situation is wrong. Not sexual assault, but not in fun.

But a fellow young attractive woman just having a good time is not hurting her physically or emotionally in any way. I would not condone anything that I believed even hurt her in the slightest way, even if it only hurts her insane sensibilities. But I'm saying any "hurt" she claims to experience from something like that is simply made up.

I don't get what's confusing. No manner of fashion is consent to be touched by strangers. She could be butt ass naked in that bar and it wouldn't give anyone the right to touch her.

Last edited:
I don't get what's so confusing. It's the same concept as stripping. You go in to get a lap dance, doesn't mean you get to feel the girl up.

Back