is this the most beautiful UFC card ever?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
this card truly has the most beautiful people ever on the card. Faber, Gall, Sage, Page, Waterson, Jouban......I wonder if this card is supposed to be marketed toward a crowd who only watched for eye candy. Theres a little for the guys, and a little for the gay guys.

has there ever been a group of more symmetrically perfect humans fighting in one night? The only card that comes close is none. imagine if they got sexyama to fight on this one? the world wouldn't come back. it would come again.

IN B4 people with bad genes come in and start hating. the universe made you ugly for a reason. learn to appreciate human perfection you burn victim with elephantitis looking mf.

0324-paige-vanzant-sexy21-300w.jpg
images

images
images

images
images

stream_img.jpg

#beautiful bless

Faber and Gall aren't good looking.

And Sage isn't human looking.

It depends

who is your target audience

do they like the men or the ladies

this card truly has the most beautiful people ever on the card. Faber, Gall, Sage, Page, Waterson, Jouban......I wonder if this card is supposed to be marketed toward a crowd who only watched for eye candy. Theres a little for the guys, and a little for the gay guys.

has there ever been a group of more symmetrically perfect humans fighting in one night? The only card that comes close is none. imagine if they got sexyama to fight on this one? the world wouldn't come back. it would come again.

IN B4 people with bad genes come in and start hating. the universe made you ugly for a reason. learn to appreciate human perfection you burn victim with elephantitis looking mf.

0324-paige-vanzant-sexy21-300w.jpg
images

images
images

images
images

stream_img.jpg

#beautiful bless

Jobans mole keeps winking at me

Believe or not women love a strong jaw line. Not excluding the power ass chin.

true. women love a strong square jaw. you couldnt draw a superhero with a better jaw than faber. story goes he sculpted the first katana off that thing and sent it back in time

Back