Is this the least marketable group of champs?

I'm going to give your post more of a response than it deserves

MM - he's actually great in long form interviews and because his weight class is shallow, he can be marketed as a

Nevermind go fuck yourself

Bisping managed to make people interested in a fight with Jorge Rivera. I think it'll be fine.

And? You really think Bisping is a good UFC champ? C'mon now, can't have been watching MMA that long if you believe that.
UFC 3. I'm a Luke fan for his great grappling. Luke wanted the knockout and sometimes you get what you wish to give. Same with Robbie, the ko door opens both ways. Gotta give the Devil his due.

And? You really think Bisping is a good UFC champ? C'mon now, can't have been watching MMA that long if you believe that.

You can't have been watching long if you haven't figured out he is a good and marketable fighter.

Either that or you can't be objective about fighters you may not like.

I'm not insulting their skills or credentials. I'm a fan you're all fans but I'm talking about marketable to casual fans.

You can't have been watching long if you haven't figured out he is a good and marketable fighter.

Either that or you can't be objective about fighters you may not like.
I like Bisping. He's a good fighter. He is not the cream of the crop, and is a very weak champ.

It is to me,it offends my sensibilities. I dont care if someone who JUST won a belt isnt marketable,and what the hell does Conor have to do with not being marketable? Bisping has had one of the most lucrative mma careers in the world,even before he fought Anderson. If these other guys are going to continue with 1st rd finishes the crowds will want to see them,so its just a poor point,and a negative attitude,and at least the guy who made the thread doesnt give a fuck ;) Its all in good fun. I just think what casual fans want isnt important. Who cares what they want,fuck em.

I like Bisping. He's a good fighter. He is not the cream of the crop, and is a very weak champ.

That remains to be seen. Facts are with the exception of Hendo and TRT Belfort he's not been an easy fight for anyone so far.

It is to me,it offends my sensibilities. I dont care if someone who JUST won a belt isnt marketable,and what the hell does Conor have to do with not being marketable? Bisping has had one of the most lucrative mma careers in the world,even before he fought Anderson. If these other guys are going to continue with 1st rd finishes the crowds will want to see them,so its just a poor point,and a negative attitude,and at least the guy who made the thread doesnt give a fuck ;) Its all in good fun. I just think what casual fans want isnt important. Who cares what they want,fuck em.
Then why even open the thread or respond. Also I never made a point, I asked for others opinions. I'm interested in the opinion of other fans is that representative of a negative attitude or is you trying to be the first responder to put me down negative.

And the UFC cares what the casual fan thinks. They are the reason we are all still able to enjoy the UFC

Why piss on fighters because you think others won't like them?

Why are so many people nowadays unable to talk about a fighter without looking over their shoulder and second-guessing the mob?

And the UFC cares what the casual fan thinks. They are the reason we are all still able to enjoy the UFC

yes but its not up to the UFC who can be the champion,so its kind of pointless to think about.

It is a far cry from when GSP, Silva, Brock, BJ, Machida were champs all at the same time but def not the worst.

Yeah the line up of UFC Champs at the moment is a bit weird.

It's seems like we have down graded from where we were at 2 years ago.

Back