Is this the least marketable group of champs?

is this the dumbest post on sherdog tonight? i dunno,we'll have to see how things play out but itll be in the running.

is this the dumbest post on sherdog tonight? i dunno,we'll have to see how things play out but itll be in the running.
Awesome post brother way to contribute. Now wipe the Cheeto crumbs off your keyboard.

Why would you give a fuck ? Are you getting a cut of the ppv ?

82b7565e31f70e562cd28ad1b81b927d.jpg

Yes. It's also the worst in terms of skill. Woodley, McGregor, Bisping, MIOCIC? These are champs now? What a joke.

Last edited:
Stipe Miocic, Tyron Woodley, Eddie Alvarez, Amanda Nunes are all bad champions for the UFC. That's only 4/10. It could be worse.

Stipe Miocic, Tyron Woodley, Eddie Alvarez, Amanda Nunes are all bad champions for the UFC. That's only 4/10. It could be worse.
That all remains to be seen. When hendricks didnt get then nod against gsp everyone here was so angry,little did they know that theyd be beggin for GSP to come back when he finally did get that belt. These champions are new and didnt even get to defend them yet.

Bad as in "badass" or just terrible?

Yes. It's also the worst in turns of skill. Woodley, McGregor, Bisping, MIOCIC? These are champs now? What a joke.
Miocic is good. he may have come out of no where but in hindsight people will say good things about his run. I even think he will beat overeem.

I think a lot of current champs are going to lose in the next fight.Wonderboy should beat Woodley.I think Nunes and Alvarez will lose the title quickly.Conor will probably never defend it and get stripped and Bisping is not going to be a long time champ.I see Stipe beating Reem though,I also think Joanna champion will defend as will Mightymouse and Cormier.

You're a very rude and obnoxious poster

MMMMM...yup, I guess Zuffa did know what they were doing afterall, dumping the UFC before it all went to shit.

One advantage Bisping and Woodley have is lots of TV time as Fox Sports panelists.

I also think Eddie Alvarez is a more marketable champion than RDA.

Bad as in "badass" or just terrible?
just terrible. Though that's a strong word.

They aren't marketable.

Miocic is a great fighter but has absolutely no personality.

Woodley gets into lots of grindey fights, will be inactive, and also doesn't have a good personality.

Alvarez also gets into grindey fights, and doesn't mind stalling and winning via technicality as seen in the Pettis fight. Also has no personality.

Amanda Nunes is maybe the most exciting fighter in the division after Ronda Rousey. Obviously that's great. But she barely speaks English and again seems to lack personality aside from her enthusiasm.

I don't like your shot at JJ, shes very marketable. She could be the A. Silva of WMMA given time.

Back