Is this the heaviest Wilders weighed?

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
231. Wow no clue how Fury he will be able to take one of his bombs now, but we'll see. Wilder is all shoulders

207 lbs Wilder cracked Fury

FURY IS DED

BOMZZZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Fury fights dirty, leans on Wilder and ko's him like he did Steve Cunningham. You heard it here first

Fury fights dirty, leans on Wilder and ko's him like he did Steve Cunningham. You heard it here first
I think so too. He'll use that weight to his advantage this time with a much more physical approach.

It is his heaviest weight by 2 pounds.

I still cannot believe that 6'7 mothalova was a whopping 208 last time. And he still killed Fury for a solid three seconds. I think he's going to do him in properly this time.

His been within a couple pounds of 230 multiple times ( I think 7 ), I don’t think it will be an issue.

Wilder was just unusually light for the first Fury fight, and also the first Ortiz fight and he said he had the flu for the Ortiz fight so that makes sense...Wilder was always heavier than that in most of his career, most of the times he was anything between 222-229.

On a 6'7 frame there's going to be a lot of fluctuation due to water weight. He did look a little bigger, but not much.

Wilder's crack like whip flies better off the leaner build

Back