Is this the greatest video to capture the MMA Spirit?

The smith knock out embodies the spirit of mma.

Sick video MMA is not a child game,No way I am not an emo but Fedor s loss to Bigfoot always makes me sad...

Jump to about 1:45 that's where it really starts.

The 1st time I saw this fight I was disgusted with the ref for letting Saku take that punishment, he was just a human punching bag for a minute or so.
I was relived when Smirnovas punched himself out and Saku finished him.
Wish he would have retired after the Galesic fight.

No, this is.

Genki Sudo, best walkouts EVER! really miss the days of Pride & K1 Heros! MMA has never been the same since the Japanese lost control over it!

I like it!

This though:

and this obviously:

3rd man is the shit! Haven't watched that in years. Robert Park was a highlight maker back in the day, one of the best out there, Also used to be a guy called genghis con, he made the best ones I've ever seen! Think they were called Beef vol. 1, 2, & 3! Had a bunch of awesome ones with themes to them! They were like watching movies, illustrations, video effects, the whole 9 yards!

Last edited:
How do I post a video on here, forgot how to?

Taylor-Swift-Laughing-Gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.gif

Can't figure it out, hitting youtube icon but no working?

Last edited:
nah i don't really care for the video, TS, because there is no real continuity between the fights and the fighters, I 'd rather see a montage with that music for a single fighter

Any old-timers on here remember wamrage's "Never Say Die" - The 20 Greatest Comebacks in MMA? That would be the #1 choice in my book.

You will have to Google it to find it now, but if you are an MMA fan who has never seen it, I recommend that you do.

[YT]watch?v=UPudQF2PWBE[/YT]

This gets me right in the feels every time.

Back