Is this the greatest video to capture the MMA Spirit?

AndStill

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*I have posted this on the UFC thread, because this video is almost exclusively made from UFC and Pride material.

I watched many MMA compilations, best KO's , Submissions, Moments, Highlights etc. I believe this is the greatest representation and capturing of essence of the MMA spirit, especially with that choice of theme. (I did not create this video).

It truly shows the epicness of the sport, without apologetics. almost gives a feel of immortal mythology. Same impact as I felt in the last scenes of the film Gladiator.
The original video was named "Warrior Spirit" (you will see at the end credits). The current re-uploader chose, to my opinion, a very superficial title name.

What do you think? Is there even a better representative of the spirit of MMA? or do you agree with my choice?

I advise you to turn your volume up. and also chose 720p Resolution.

NOTE: I thank FleXS who has embedded the video two posts below, in showing me how to embed it too.

Last edited:
It's called Misaki VS. Santiago II.

Man how does that capture MMA spirit, it's more the opposite. It's mostly semi uncounciouss fighters getting finished brutally, that Randleman piledriver was hard to watch.

Pretty good,pretty good.

Notable mentions:
(watch them in 720p)

Junior Dos Santos Magnificent edit, when he was still in an untouchable God Status

Saw this highlight over four years ago. Still the best MMA video I've ever seen.

[YT]Nzhqux8gBds[/YT]

Jump to about 1:45 that's where it really starts.

Back