Is This The GOAT Promo EVER???

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
I can’t stop watching this! AEW is taking wrestling where it hasn’t been in quite some time! It is an AMAZING time to be a fan of pro wrestling at this juncture!

No, but it's pretty damn good. Jericho has been absolute gold in AEW

After watching an online video of Jericho crying at physical security I lost respect for him. It spoke volumes of his character outside of the business. Snow flake.

After watching an online video of Jericho crying at physical security I lost respect for him. It spoke volumes of his character outside of the business. Snow flake.
Link? Or, are you Don Lemon???

You mean the 200lb guy who willingly fought Bill Goldberg and was willing to fight Brock because he thought Brock shot on Randy Orton at SS?

No, silly.
Some of you Roody Poo Candy Asses don’t even realize that the initiating segment with Sammy Guevara is mocking a promo made by Cody Rhodes a couple of weeks earlier.

Better than this?

I thought it was very funny

But thats not really a promo

Promo is just a wrestler with a microphone

I can’t stop watching this! AEW is taking wrestling where it hasn’t been in quite some time! It is an AMAZING time to be a fan of pro wrestling at this juncture!

Yeah you aren't going to get a better promo than that these days. It's really good. I personally hope Virgil is used consistently in these kinds of promos for AEW as long as he's alive, because it will get more funny every time. Literally. Like, they could have a promo like that, or even one without the sarcasm, and if at the end they had Virgil come on to quickly say something, it would be perfect. Perfect.

The original "pipe bomb"

Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yeah you aren't going to get a better promo than that these days. It's really good. I personally hope Virgil is used consistently in these kinds of promos for AEW as long as he's alive, because it will get more funny every time. Literally. Like, they could have a promo like that, or even one without the sarcasm, and if at the end they had Virgil come on to quickly say something, it would be perfect. Perfect.
giphy.gif

"Chris Jericho's talent is like Olive Garden bread-sticks.............. Unlimited.

Pure win. WWE should bring back Million Dollar man as a manager, with Virgil as an assistant manager. The new war should be officially kicked off with a battle over the rights to Virgil.

"Chris Jericho's talent is like Olive Garden bread-sticks.............. Unlimited.

Pure win. WWE should bring back Million Dollar man as a manager, with Virgil as an assistant manager. The new war should be officially kicked off with a battle over the rights to Virgil.
Or, Nah?

Back