Is this the funniest Rogan gif ?

giphy.gif

take it neither of you have actually even seen the video of what lead up to this. but sure quick to call Joe a "bottom feeder" to be edgy

They are basically the same age. So spare me with his poor little hip. Joe has had numerous serious injuries and surgeries as well. Mark was absolutely hammered and initiated the whole thing. Joe kept trying to disengage but Mark refused and kept grabbing Joe. Then when Joe FINALLY played along, Mark got pissed and like a typical drunk responded with a shove that was completely out of proportion/un needed.

Lol. bottom feeder. such a hilarious insult to throw out when you know absolutely nothing about the context.
Thanks for the context, saved me asking.

Coleman is a genuinely thick, natural 200+ lber

Joe is a natural 160lber who juices enough to pack on an extra 30 - 40lbs of meat.

He asked for it.

Because...

Joe-Rogan-Stephen-A.-Smith.jpg

How can an MMA fan believe that a blackbelt would lose to a novice?

I don't think it's trolling anymore.

I genuinely think people are just fuckin retarded these days.

Bit different when you watch it in context. Mark looks pretty drunk and is the one who keeps grabbing Joe. Joe is trying to blow him off but gets dragged into it and Coleman shoves him. Can't really blame Rogan for what happened there.

Timestamped it for you savages.

How can an MMA fan believe that a blackbelt would lose to a novice?

I don't think it's trolling anymore.

The best trolls can toe that line. However, I think you are right... There are those, at least in Sherdog, that end up believing the troll jobs they echo over and over.

I genuinely think people are just fuckin retarded these days.

take it neither of you have actually even seen the video of what lead up to this. but sure quick to call Joe a "bottom feeder" to be edgy

They are basically the same age. So spare me with his poor little hip. Joe has had numerous serious injuries and surgeries as well. Mark was absolutely hammered and initiated the whole thing. Joe kept trying to disengage but Mark refused and kept grabbing Joe. Then when Joe FINALLY played along, Mark got pissed and like a typical drunk responded with a shove that was completely out of proportion/un needed.

Lol. bottom feeder. such a hilarious insult to throw out when you know absolutely nothing about the context.

Sorry to upset you Mr. Rogan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back