Is this the first time we are going to see someone out clown Anderson Silva ?

Abe123

White Belt
Reaction score
Nick Diaz is known for taunting plenty during his fights, it might not be the same as clowning, but a form of disrespect either way. Will his antics piss Silva off, or will Silva the master of getting into peoples heads , manage to clown Nick?

This fight will definitely include some of the most epic clowning and taunting weve ever seen in the octagon, cant wait

comp-silva-diaz-taunting-1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Nick10.jpg

I really hope Diaz gives Silva the double bird.

I really hope Diaz gives Silva the double bird.

I doubt it. Unless Anderson initiates the taunting I think Diaz will be pretty respectful of him.

Diaz will probably be eating his food through a straw after the fight.

Nick usually taunts fighters who don't stand and bang with him

doubt that will be an issue with Silva. :D

I can't really imagine Diaz smack talking anderson too much. He seems like he's very respectful to people that he believes deserve it.

Diaz won't have time to taunt, he'll be too busy trying to wake up.

I don't think any clowning will take place by either however I am highly hopeful the clowning will surface during this fight!

I can't really imagine Diaz smack talking anderson too much. He seems like he's very respectful to people that he believes deserve it.

Unless the other fighter is getting the better of him. He would smack talk if he thinks hes not going to win the striking. Whether trying to psyche the opponent out or just trying to not look like a "punk"

Maybe that's just Nate Diaz. He likely learned it from Nick Diaz though.

I think we saw that when Weidman told Anderson to hit him and out-Silva'ed Silva by dodging every shot. That's when I knew Anderson was old and about to get finished.

While part of me wants to see a 1st round destruction...the other part of me hopes we see zero strikes thrown in the 1st round. They could just have a don't be scared/playboy fest for 5 minutes and I'd be happy. Middle fingers, sprints behind the ref, crawling on all fours, and F-Bombs...it could be the best thing we ever see.

If Diaz clowns Silva, it will be over 5 seconds later. Diaz can't afford to play that shit if he wants to pull of the upset. A clown fest plays more into Silva's hands than Nicks

While part of me wants to see a 1st round destruction...the other part of me hopes we see zero strikes thrown in the 1st round. They could just have a don't be scared/playboy fest for 5 minutes and I'd be happy. Middle fingers, sprints behind the ref, crawling on all fours, and F-Bombs...it could be the best thing we ever see.

That would be awesome. How do you say "don't be scared homie" in Portuguese? :icon_lol:

Don't forget air guitar !!!

But yeah I hope we get to see some of the trademark disrespect both fighters are well known for after they fake respect eachother during the staredown etc.

If Diaz clowns Silva, it will be over 5 seconds later.Diaz can't afford to play that shit if he wants to pull of the upset. A clown fest plays more into Silva's hands than Nicks

Pretty sure Maia was clowning AS towards the end of their fight...didn't get KO'd, won last two rounds

Pretty sure Weidman was clowning Silva in their first fight...didn't get KO'd, KTFO'd AS

Back