Is this the end for Nate Diaz ??

Wow some people are idiots.

Yes there is no life after fighting Conor

fuck

did anyone even know who Nate Diaz was before fighting Conor?

You fucking idiots

I hope this post gets 1 million likes.
These conor fans crack me up.

Nate will continue to do Nate. Meaning he'll be semi-retired for a while with no noise and then come back in shape and do some cool shit.

It's the Diaz way.

Yeah right, then Nick is waaaay overdue. Lol

Speaking of grouchy I took my Mom grocery shopping yesterday and she hit me with her cart

Right on my ankle and I was wearing sandals and it fuckin hurt

So I reacted and she said something like "All men are grouchy"

ANYONE WOULD BE FUCKING GROUCHY AFTER BEING ASSAULTED WITH A SHOPPING CART

I had to hold back smashing her with the cart and then after she got mad saying "All women are bitches huh?"

Anyway I'm not grouchy
Your Mom would have touched you with the jab and it would a been all over.
Your Moms standup is not to be taken lightly bruv.

The dude just finished the arguably best fighter in the world besides Jones coming off a boat from vacation on 2 weeks notice.

Diaz smashes Conor again, and contends for the LW champion after. That's how I see it.

fighting Eddie Alvarez as he is still a new champion won't get hyped .. as i said the only one who can give it to him is (champion) Lawler which he won't be anymore after fighting Tyron Woodley ..
It can be on PPV & Nate will want dem PPV point money

Exactly. I dunno if folk are just trolling or if they really only did discover mma when Conor came around

yeah man, sometimes I wonder where people are coming from with their comments. Even still after 9 years here I get to wondering.

He'll be LW champ before the end of the year.

yeah man, sometimes I wonder where people are coming from with their comments. Even still after 9 years here I get to wondering.
Yup. You get some Conor "fans" who seem so gimmicky that your brain hurts whenever you get into a debate with them

If Nate beats Conor again, he'll be a star and will be able to pull in 1M+ buys trash talking the LW champ for a title shot.

Losing to Mac sets up the rubber match. Money-wize he'z got everything to lose & nothing to gain by winning.

View attachment 123107

Both: Training camp in Cabo
Make no mistake this has always been about Conor for the ufc . If Diaz loses don't expect a rubber match . If Conir loses, expect that rubber match.
Or as many as it takes for Conor to win

Make no mistake this has always been about Conor for the ufc . If Diaz loses don't expect a rubber match . If Conir loses, expect that rubber match.
Or as many as it takes for Conor to win
Would be sweet to see Mac win the 155 title & do the rubber match for the title. You might have a point there... plus if Conor doez win he might not want to tangle with Nate ever again.

14:14 “When the f*ck have I ever got a rematch with anybody. I’ve lost plenty of fights where I wanted a re-match. The people I try to re-match are like – no way, I dodged a bullet on that one… I don’t want that fight ever again."

Yup. You get some Conor "fans" who seem so gimmicky that your brain hurts whenever you get into a debate with them
Exactly. I dunno if folk are just trolling or if they really only did discover mma when Conor came around

the problem with some of the so called "hardcore fans" is that they are too stupid to read ..

- When did i mention that Nate was not known before Conor's fight ?
- How did you come out the idea of me being a Conor's fan ?

knowing some fighters because you're "hardcore fans" doesn't mean shit to the UFC if you don't bring them the money & that what got Conor (your obsession) to where he is right now ..

the problem with some of the so called "hardcore fans" is that they are too stupid to read ..

knowing some fighters because you're "hardcore fans" doesn't mean shit to the UFC if you don't bring them the money & that what got Conor (your obsession) to where he is right now ..

who said anything about you and why did you quote my conversation with him?

Lol who are you?

Back