Is this the end for Nate Diaz ??

I had to hold back smashing her with the cart and then after she got mad saying "All women are bitches huh?"

Anyway I'm not grouchy
You better be nice to your mom... she gonna kick you out of teh basement :D

Last edited:
will it be his last fight ?

or will it be the end of his career ?

raw

I could probably get a better job in HR with a courner office & a nice view of the city. :)

ok but what does this present in the UFC .. Poirier , Chiesa , Ferguson , Khabib ?

it's not the same for him money wise speaking ..

Speaking of grouchy I took my Mom grocery shopping yesterday and she hit me with her cart

Right on my ankle and I was wearing sandals and it fuckin hurt

So I reacted and she said something like "All men are grouchy"

ANYONE WOULD BE FUCKING GROUCHY AFTER BEING ASSAULTED WITH A SHOPPING CART

I had to hold back smashing her with the cart and then after she got mad saying "All women are bitches huh?"

Anyway I'm not grouchy

You're grouchy ..

Nate has always been marketable and he will continue after McGregor. Happy that he is getting some decent paydays now.

let's say that you're working as a receptionist then got promoted to be a CEO would you go back to be receptionist after that ?
I get your point... but If I waz only a CEO for 6 months & waz no longer able to get that job... I might have to. My resume will look much better though so I could probably get a better job in HR with a courner office & a nice view of the city. :)

View attachment 123111
ok but what does this present in the UFC .. Poirier , Chiesa , Ferguson , Khabib ?

it's not the same for him money wise speaking ..
Oh yeah, I totally agree... I'm just saying that he will probably be making more than before now that hiz fame skyrocketed with the Mac fight.

Receptionist before fighting Mac
CEO while fighting Mac
HR after fighting Mac... with tah nice corner office wit da view. Hot secretary?

Dependz on how much he haz left in hiz contract though... someone mentioned he signed a balloon payment up front with "standard pay" on fight night... for however many fights. It must be different for a main event though because he negotiated the crap out of this one to get more.

someone mentioned he signed a balloon payment up front with "standard pay" on fight night... for however many fights. It must be different for a main event though because he negotiated the crap out of this one to get more.

if this is true then i guess it's a good news for us ..

he probably won't have a bigger pay-day in his career than these two fights with conor, but he has made himself a bigger name, and he'll be, "moving the needle" a bit more with his future opponents.

As we all know Nate felt the gold after his first fight with Conor .. So what's next for him after the the second fight , will it be his last fight ? because no one can give him the same money & spotlight as fighting Conor does maybe fighting Robbie Lawler as a champion would give him the spotlight not the money but he already said that he doesn't care about the belts & let's be honest he can't fight for the title even if he wants to (he is stuck between two divisions full of killers)

is there still a good fights for him from his own prospective ?

It will likely be the slow end to his career. Not because of what you think here though.

Nate got paid a ridiculous amount of money to fight Conor and probably will again. After that, Nate is back to being the same guy he was before but with a little bit more of a draw. Nate is not very intelligent and he'll fight tooth and nail for that Conor fight money again, and will feel entitled to it even though he isn't the commodity that he thinks he is as far as drawing power, and not to mention how difficult it is to get Nate to show up at press conferences and stuff like that when it comes to promotions.

Nate will likely get into another long stalled out negotiation fight with the UFC again where he'll sit out a very long time and lose out on a lot of money and opportunities. What he got in the Conor match up was pure luck due to injury, and a delusional fighter that thought he could keep jumping up weight classes and beating guys. Nate won't be smart enough to realize how to play the game, and he'll hurt his career like he has in the past.

If Nate loses, he'll wait for the Conor rubber match.

If Nate wins, he'll go into semi-retirement for a while, unless the UFC is willing to pay him to fight Lawler or Alvarez.

Wow some people are idiots.

Yes there is no life after fighting Conor

fuck

did anyone even know who Nate Diaz was before fighting Conor?

You fucking idiots

Well, Conor did invent MMA and everyone else is playing catch up.

<27>

its Nate Diaz, not some amateur fighter. He did have a career before conor lol after he BEATS him again he will do his thing and fight whoever is put in front of him.

Totally up to Nate.

If the money is good enough he will keep fighting. If he doesnt need money for awhile he wont be fighting.

Nate made 20+20 before the McG fight. That means 7 years of fighting fights equals 1 fight vs McG. He will probably make even more money now, and total this will be more than his whole career..

If he will win again, the UFC will probably give him another big name fight that pays well, maybe a titleshot vs Lawler, since he is more famous by the casuals now.

After that Nate retires.

20+20 because he took a larger upfront signing bonus...so that 40k purse if he won isn't completely accurate.

20+20 because he took a larger upfront signing bonus...so that 40k purse if he won isn't completely accurate.

Its still accurate , its still a 40k purse. And quite a few people with knowledge of the situation agreed it was a pretty bad deal.

As we all know Nate felt the gold after his first fight with Conor .. So what's next for him after the the second fight , will it be his last fight ? because no one can give him the same money & spotlight as fighting Conor does maybe fighting Robbie Lawler as a champion would give him the spotlight not the money but he already said that he doesn't care about the belts & let's be honest he can't fight for the title even if he wants to (he is stuck between two divisions full of killers)

is there still a good fights for him from his own prospective ?

If he has an impressive win I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him a lw title shot. Diaz-Alvarez would be a really entertaining fight, they match up pretty well. I'd love to see it.

Nate holds the McGregor belt now.
It's really the million dollar championship belt. It's lineage goes all the way back to Ted Dibiase

Ted DiBiase ----> ??? ----> Oscar de la Hoya ----> ???^2 ----> Conner ---
--> Nate.
Ted-DiBiase.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back