Is this the end for Nate Diaz ??

because no one can give him the same money & spotlight as fighting Conor does

Imagine that, for some reason and for the same quantity of work, your salary was multiplied tenfold for a few months and then brought to twice the original amount. Would you complain and stop working ?

Losing to Mac sets up the rubber match. Money-wize he'z got everything to lose & nothing to gain by winning.

Cabo.jpg

Both: Training camp in Cabo

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN would love that pic.
7d313e84de00f36bb33fbdb73abd3d11.jpg

I saved it now. thanks night wing ;)

Imagine that, for some reason and for the same quantity of work, your salary was multiplied tenfold for a few months and then brought to twice the original amount. Would you complain and stop working ?

let's say that you're working as a receptionist then got promoted to be a CEO would you go back to be receptionist after that ?

let's say that you're working as a receptionist then got promoted to be a CEO would you go back to be receptionist after that ?
I get your point... but If I waz only a CEO for 6 months & waz no longer able to get that job... I might have to. My resume will look much better though so I could probably get a better job in HR with a courner office & a nice view of the city. :)

upload_2016-7-25_9-3-49.png

Yeah, because that short moment as a CEO isn't enough to make sure I wouldn't have to work any more in my life.

Not every fight after this is going to be red panty night, but he'll be making a lot better money than he had been.

This. It's ridiculous that people actually think Nate made a name from beating Conor

He did, before that he was making what 80k for winning a fight, which comes to less then 40k after training expenses and taxes. His name wasn't worth much.

To winning a fight that made him millions, following a 2nd fight where he'll make millions, to then going back to earning a 10th of that??

TS makes a good point, why even both at that point, it would take nick 20 years to earn what he just earned in 2 fights

Nate diaz is an unbeatable unstoppable force on sherdog.

Yeah, because that short moment as a CEO isn't enough to make sure I wouldn't have to work any more in my life.

Nate was making 40k/40k before Conor. I'm sure he'll make more now because he has more noriety, but nothung close, he would have pulled in well over 5 milliok between the 2 bouts

Hopefully after Nate wins, Nick will jump in and start talking shit and have Conor vs Nick at ww.

After he loses his title to Aldo.

Wow some people are idiots.

Yes there is no life after fighting Conor

fuck

did anyone even know who Nate Diaz was before fighting Conor?

You fucking idiots

Dang @Clippy has been grouchy as hell lately? He's also right. Nate Diaz is a career fighter TS. Beating McGregor opens up bigger fights for him down the road.

Dang @Clippy has been grouchy as hell lately? He's also right. Nate Diaz is a career fighter TS. Beating McGregor opens up bigger fights for him down the road.

Nah I'm chill bro

Just some people need F Bombs dropped on them

Speaking of grouchy I took my Mom grocery shopping yesterday and she hit me with her cart

Right on my ankle and I was wearing sandals and it fuckin hurt

So I reacted and she said something like "All men are grouchy"

ANYONE WOULD BE FUCKING GROUCHY AFTER BEING ASSAULTED WITH A SHOPPING CART

I had to hold back smashing her with the cart and then after she got mad saying "All women are bitches huh?"

Anyway I'm not grouchy

Actually yes. As a professional fighter if he can't fight big money fights he wont fight at all. You know the saying no money at all is better than some money... maybe that's not it who cares.

If he wins: Alvarez
If he loses: Conor 3

It's all good.

He did, before that he was making what 80k for winning a fight, which comes to less then 40k after training expenses and taxes. His name wasn't worth much.

To winning a fight that made him millions, following a 2nd fight where he'll make millions, to then going back to earning a 10th of that??

TS makes a good point, why even both at that point, it would take nick 20 years to earn what he just earned in 2 fights
Lol you clearly didn't understand what I meant. Money isn't his name/legacy. He's been well known and liked since Tuf.

Back