Is this the end for Nate Diaz ??

ff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
As we all know Nate felt the gold after his first fight with Conor .. So what's next for him after the the second fight , will it be his last fight ? because no one can give him the same money & spotlight as fighting Conor does maybe fighting Robbie Lawler as a champion would give him the spotlight not the money but he already said that he doesn't care about the belts & let's be honest he can't fight for the title even if he wants to (he is stuck between two divisions full of killers)

is there still a good fights for him from his own prospective ?

or will it be the end of his career ?

No TS. He will soldier on. He did have a career prior to beating McGregor.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...10... x 10...x 2...+9...4ever.

Nate will continue to do Nate. Meaning he'll be semi-retired for a while with no noise and then come back in shape and do some cool shit.

It's the Diaz way.

connie will demand a 3rd match after nate slaps him around again

stocktonslap.gif

connie will demand a 3rd match after nate slaps him around again

Dana already got Stockton slap for the negotiation of the rematch i don't think he want another one ..

tumblr_o8abovT5CP1ueu615o1_400.gif

They could easily give him a LW title shot if he beats McGregor. It would suck for the rest of the division but he'd sell a lot better than a Khabib or Ferguson fight.
If he loses I could see UFC treating the first as a fluke and Nate getting angry and going into semi-retirement.
It's the Diaz brothers, it's hard to predict.

The funny thing is, a loss will actually be better for him, as it will set up yet another fight with Conor. He will probably lose now that I am thinking about it.

Nate made 20+20 before the McG fight. That means 7 years of fighting fights equals 1 fight vs McG. He will probably make even more money now, and total this will be more than his whole career..

If he will win again, the UFC will probably give him another big name fight that pays well, maybe a titleshot vs Lawler, since he is more famous by the casuals now.

After that Nate retires.

Last edited:
Wow some people are idiots.

Yes there is no life after fighting Conor

fuck

did anyone even know who Nate Diaz was before fighting Conor?

You fucking idiots

Even if Nate wins, he's not going to fight lawler. If anything he'll fight Alvarez. Nates not a WW, he'd get mauled by lawler. Too big. Either way, after 202, he'll have enough money that he won't have to fight. Can write his own ticket.

They could easily give him a LW title shot if he beats McGregor. It would suck for the rest of the division but he'd sell a lot better than a Khabib or Ferguson fight.
If he loses I could see UFC treating the first as a fluke and Nate getting angry and going into semi-retirement.
It's the Diaz brothers, it's hard to predict.

fighting Eddie Alvarez as he is still a new champion won't get hyped .. as i said the only one who can give it to him is (champion) Lawler which he won't be anymore after fighting Tyron Woodley ..

Back