Is this the case for an immediate rematch?

Meh, you judge that on the scorecard? Or on Rogan's hyping every strike Reyes tried to land?
I actually found the commentary quite odd. But they seemed to be selling a Bullshit decision was coming. It seemed like they were being as neutral as possible. It felt like they wanted to avoid saying Jones was behind and needed a finish to win.

I judged the fight as I watched it. The stats simply show that what I say was backed up by the numbers. Reyes outstruck Jon in the first 3 and Jon outstruck him in the 4th and 5th. Pretty simple to judge and score if you have any MMA knowledge and start with a lack of Bias.

I am not a huge Jones fan but if he won I would say so. He lost 48-47 clear as day. I would love to hear judges break down what they saw to justify their scores.

UFC wants to give mcg a shot after beating cowboy and jose aldo a shot after losing.

Imagine they don't give Reyes an immediate rematch after winning on most people's scorecards....it would be criminal.

The fucked up thing is Reyes has to beat Jones three times to be the real champion.

Make him win another fight. People don't like immediate rematches

With even Dana saying

dnB4qqk.jpg

Will you guys ever learn ?

No. There is no case for an immediate rematch. Never is. If you don't win the title, you earn another shot. Just my opinion.

I loved the way that Reyes showed a real talent vs an awkward roid infested eye poking cheater and fuck the UFC or the new company! It was awesome seeing a real athlete showing some of the best skills I’ve seen against the sneakiest dirtiest fighter ever! That was so gratifying!!!
<{anton}>
This

Back